Waiting for user's reply

HOW TO PURCHASE LICENCE FROM I2CONTROL TO I3 PRO

Jeremy Fulop 7 years ago in i2 Control V2.2 updated by Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 7 years ago 3

I UPGRATE MY IPAD TO IOS11 AND NOW I2 CONTROL NOT WORKING

I DONWLOAD AND INSTALL IRIDIUM PRO ON MY PC AND INSTALL I3 PRO ON MY IPAD.

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW I UPLOAD THE NEW LICENCE AFTER I CHANGE THE HWID FROM IRIDIUM V2. I DON T HAVE LICENCE TAB ON IRIDIUM PRO TRANSFER AND I CANNOT ACCESS TO MY IRIDIUM V2 LICENCE FROM PRO TAB IN THE SITE.

THANK YOU 

Waiting for user's reply

Hello.
In My account on the iRidium V2-> License Exchange tab, exchange licenses for v.2 to licenses for v.3.
Convert the project to v.2 into the project for v.3 - open and save the old project in the new iRidium Studio.
Download the project to your My acount, bind the license and invite users. You can read more about this and the types of i3 pro licenses here.

I CHANGE THE NEW LICENCE ON IRIDIUM V2 TAB WITH MY NEW HWID AND DOWNLOAD THE IRL FILE .

I DOWNLOAD THE NEW PROJECT ON PRO-> MY PROJECT.

ON LICENSES TAB I HAVE 3 CHOICES :

1-CREATE LICENSE (I DONT WANT TO PAID AN NEW LICENSE)

2-CHOOSE FROM PAID LICENSES (I DON T SEE ANY LICENSE)

3- ACTIVATE BY CODE  (I DONT NOW WITCH CODE TO INPUT)

PLEASE TELL ME WHATCH CHOICE I NEED

THANK YOU

HI,

DO YOU HAVE A KEYBOARD WITH A CAPS-LOCK BUTTON?

THEN, PLEASE, PRESS THE CAPS-LOCK BUTTON 1 TIME.

YOU WILL SEE, ALL WORDS ARE WRITTEN IN lower-case, and this looks more friendly in posts on this forum.

Thanks

Theo

Hello.
In the My Account on the iRidium V2-> Exchange License tab, you accept the agreement and go to the page for registering the license exchange application. Fill in all the required fields:
1. Enter the license activation key for version 2.
2. Select the configuration and type of license for version 3.
3. Select the necessary drivers and send the application.
After processing the application, a new license for i3 pro appears in the list of paid licenses. Bind it to the project.

Dear Tatiana,

thank you for you answers, but i think the problem is because i don t see the License Exchange Tab.

in the top i have : products      download     find a dealer    support

behind :                pro     lite     iridium V2     gate     my profile

behind :                buy     my license

If i click Iridium V2 and My Licence, i see my licences. i can to click "add folder" or "add key".

on the license i can only dowload license or desactived it.

But i can see  the License Exchange Tab.