i2 Control V2.2

Discuss the previous iRidium version (V2.2.3) with other users

Answered
feri setiawan 2 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 2 years ago 4
Fixed
r riksma 2 years ago in iRidium Script / Interface scripts • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 2 years ago 4
Completed
Эмиль Боев 2 years ago in iRidium Script / Interface scripts • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 2 years ago 1
Answered
josvanstiphout 2 years ago in i2 Control V2.2 • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 2 years ago 1
Answered
D-man 2 years ago in JS modules • updated by Oksana (expert) 2 years ago 1
+2
Voting
benno 5 years ago in i2 Control V2.2 • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 6

Is it possible to add localisation to the date and time format?

+2
Voting
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 5 years ago in Transfer • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 2

Every Windows program can be closed by double-clicking the icon in the upper-left corner (see attachment). Transfer can not closed with this method.
Please correct.
Theo.

+2
Voting
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 5 years ago in GUI Editor • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 2
All Windows programs are dockable in Windows7 to the left side of the screen or to the right side of the screen. It's by default.
But not for the GUI Editor: the screen can not be 'docked' to the left or to the right side of the screen.
Why not?
Please correct.
Theo.
Voting
Anonymous 7 years ago in Products / Other drivers • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 2
Hi

Are there plans to integrate control4 controls in your system? it would be great to have more flexibility in the gui compared to the ipad and iphone app of c4
Requests for Drivers