ни кто не занимался разработкой драйверов под BOSE SoundTouch?
готов рассмотреть возможность покупки, компенсации затраченных усилий, если будет возможность поделиться со мной
если, кто то готов взяться, напишите пжл
необходимые данные от производителя оборудования получены (API SDK)
how can we use iridium over smart TV platforms such as LG NetCast, where an iridium app can be installed and use the smart TV as a user interface?
The latest version of Global Cache iTach Flex Firmware stops the Flex from
1. being discovered in iRidium Util
2. and i2 Control cannot find it so does not connect and does not work
Version tested and working on 710-3000-14
Version tested and NOT working on 710-3000-16
Can you please work with Global Cache to get this fixed
JAMware has written a Clipsal CBus CGate Driver.The driver is a fully functional driver with the following features:
- Options of SITE licensing or DEVICE licensing
- Free DEMO version - Download today
- Full, free technical support
- Multiple networks
- Applications Supported
- Feedback from Measurement Data
- Feedback from HVAC (Thermostat)
The JAMware C-Gate driver requires an existing iRidium Pro License. This can be ANY iRidium Pro License, including the AV & Custom System Device License Pro and Pro Site licenses. Therefore you must also purchase an iRidium license through your iRidium mobile account as you normally would.
Pricing for the JAMware CBus CGate Driver (in addition to iRidium licenses)
- SITE license $123.00 USD
- DEVICE license $ 41.00 USD
- Send your HWID's (for device licenses) or serial Numbers (for site licenses) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We return the sample project with the driver ready to merge into your project
We also offer a full project-build Programming Service including options of
- using your graphics and template or we provide graphics and template (see sample projects below)
- 3D floor plans
- scripting to add extra features
- driver writing
- Remote Access setup to allow your customer to access the project when off-site
- URL updating of projects (no more site visits to update projects)
- Size of project (numer of controlled devices, light data points etc)
- If graphics are provided
- If template is provided
- Sample project 1- Demo of a house plan, containing lighting, AV, security, camera, weather: Watch on YouTube
- Sample project 2- Demo of a tabbed layout with a live project, containing lighting, AV, security, camera, weather. All changes in state are based on feedback from the devices: Watch on YouTube
- Download and fillout the Quotation Spreadsheet
- Download and complete the Non-disclosure agreement to protect your IP -
- Send the completed spreadsheet and NDA to email@example.com
- We will give you a fixed price quote within 3 business days (New Zealand time, +13GMT)
How can I get the IP address of device answered?
We have bought a GC Site pro license and we are running panels on IOS.
We noticed that we have a delay of 2 or 3 seconds to send the first command when we wake up the panel. I suppose that this delay is due to the fact the panel checks the licence with the GC device before allowing any commands but this is very annoying to have to wait few seconds each time we use the panel.
I have tested the same project with a demo license and there is no such problem.
Is there a way to fix this issue?
Isn't it possible for you to check the license when panel starts instead of on every wakeups?
Customer support service by UserEcho