i3 Liteprivate forum for beta-testers
Welcome to the open Beta-test of iRidium lite!
Thank you for your patience!
We are working hard to create a platform of the new generation, that can create projects without using any editor. Project creation has become simplier and does not require special knowledge or skills.
iRidium lite consists of several components:
- i3 lite is an app for end-users (at the moment available only for iOS panels) that can get a ready project from the cloud and use it, create, edit and give control projects to users without using iRidium Studio and Transfer. In this app you can create a project and test it without a license.
- iRidium Cloud is a cloud system of project control. In the cloud you can find all projects created in i3 ite, purchase a license that is required for the project and give access to the project to the end-user.
The current version is NOT recommended for use in real installations. as the format and the structure of projects can be changed during testing and debugging, it can result in malfunction of projects created earlier. We'll do our best to avoid it, but we believe it is right to warn you.
To install the app, fill in the registration form and we'll send you an invitation for testing to TestFlight within several days.
The invitation will come to your AppleID e-mail. The invitation e-mail has to be opened on the panel where you want to test the app.
The e-mail will also have links to download apps.
**Client for Android has not gone through internal testing and will be available later.
What we want to test with you
We know that A LOT can be done to make our system convenient, but on the first stage it's impotant to test stability and correct wor of the following components:
- Creating a project
- Editing a project
- Transfer of project to i3 lite app
- Receiving a project
- Work with project
- Operability of all modules
- Convenience of work with modules
Simply start making new projects with equipment that you have and send us any feedback and ideas that come to you during testing.
Write everything that concerns work with iRidium lite here.
When open beta-test is complete, we plan to release the new platform.
The time of the release depend on the testing.
At the moment the technical release is planned for August 2016.
We are keenly interested in releasing a stable product in the shortest possible time.
Good luck and patience with testing!
P.S. To show our appreciation, the most active tester will get a PRESENT - licenses for the new iRidium product!
iRidium mobile team
It would be great when we can select how to sort the modules in the store. At this moment it is unclear how the list is sorted.
I think good options are:
Download count for the particular module
When an iRidium lite server is activated, and is known in iRidium lite, it's possible that i3 lite server changed his IP-address (after reboot, after installing new router, etc).
Then, when the server is found in i3 lite, and 'activated', it's not possible to de-activate the server.
Please make this possible.
We are testing 2N Helios IP verso.
The i3lite Has no full control over 2N
We tested with android, iphone and windows interface.
After installing the 2N scanner, we had to login. To do this, we had to specifically press the ">". If we pressed the whole button, we got no response. This on both login and password buttons.
Once inserted, we could implemet different module parts.
Now for the testing:
- We can control the switch, activate the LED.
- We can control the relay directly
- camera feed came on-line after setting the authentication to basic or none and connection type set to unsecure (tcp) in stead of secure (TLS).
- No audio communication.
Must say we tried with trial license on 2N (fyi: we can test it until half of june)
Just ran some testing on i3 lite with Iphone7 again. Domintell system with 2x DBIR01 relay, 1x button(1x), 1x button (6x), dimmer module, shutter module (latest 2 are not tested today)
Clean install of i3lite, new project created. No server
When creating the very basics interface, I'm organising my home.
So far the following things I find an issue:
- When I choose from 'template' house, I can't insert more than 1 bathroom, as there is already one listed on the second floor. I understand this is the case for other rooms as well. To fix this, I have to add a different room, change the name and change the icon.
- Once I inserted some rooms, I would like to organise them. Make a different order. This does not seem to be possible.
- I cant't find an Icon suitable for a basement (minus 1 for example?)
- After scanning with Domintell Scanner, I get the names of the different relays on the DBIR01 from the Domintell system (seems to work fine, I'll change in other post concerning the relay names.
- After assigning relay widgets to rooms, I try controlling the relays with the widgets. As stated in another post, the relays can not be switched. However, when i change a relay by domintell switch or with programming interface (Domintell), I do receive the feedback from the relay's status. However, this doesn't work in the system configuration section.
I hope this gives you some ideas.
We really look forward to working with the i3lite app and Domintell as we have more projects pending.
Customer support service by UserEcho