Modules

On this forum you can discuss iRidium modules with other users. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Under review
George Georgiou 4 weeks ago in HDL Buspro • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 4 weeks ago 3

I just start to use iridium lite and I use Z-Audio module but doesn't has all function. Can you help me Pls

Answered
Jan Aage Dambo 5 months ago in HDL Buspro • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 5 months ago 3

Hallo It Seams for me, that the server sync does not work Property. If i USE my Phone and sync, the last modifications to Cloud , IT does not show on my IPad.

Completed
Eivind Bø 6 months ago in HDL Buspro / HDL Sensor 12 in 1 • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 5 months ago 5

How do we control the two relays?

12in1 relays are often used to control garage Doors. It is a impulse type where a closed AMD then opened relay will open or closed garage door. Can we make a button for that? In hdl panels we can use a momentary button

Completed
Ilya Markov (expert) 7 months ago in HDL Buspro / HDL IR • updated 7 months ago 1

HDL IR

The module is a universal remote. It allows you to control devices by IR via HDL devices with IR emitter. Simple guide:

1. Add the module;
  2. Enter Subnet and Device ID of the HDL device;
  3. Add a device (or devices) you want to control in the module;
  4. Configure the remote (if needed);
  5. Control the device.
The module has actions for every command of your remote. You can use the actions in any macros and routines (scenes).
Answered
feri setiawan 7 months ago in HDL Buspro / HDL Sensor Input Temperature • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 7 months ago 1

hello

do you have tamplate ac?

how to program ac with module emitter IR HDL?

best regards

Feri Setiawan

Completed
Алексей Молодцев 9 months ago in HDL Buspro • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 9 months ago 8

при сканировании HDL оборудования датчик 8 in 1 определяется как HDL sensor in one но при этом не подгружаются параметры температуры и освещенности 0, При выставлении вручную HDL sensor 12 in 1 температура и освещенность считываются. На компьютере то же самое нельзя настроить считывание параметров с датчика 8 в 1.

Answered
Thales Cavalcanti 11 months ago in HDL Buspro • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 7 months ago 35

I can not add IR modules HDL-MIR01F.20 for example

Completed
Ilya Markov (expert) 1 year ago in HDL Buspro / HDL Scene Control • updated 1 year ago 1

HDL Scene Control

Type: Control Scenes

Developer: iRidium mobile

Manufacturer: HDL

The module enables control of scenes for devices in the HDL Buspro bus with manual input of parameters for the device. The HDL scanner can be used for automatic search of HDL Buspro devices. Also the scanner downloads and installs modules for required devices without requesting parameters. The module works by the HDL Buspro protocol.

Functions:

• Add scenes with setting widget;
  • Delete scenes with setting widget;
  • Run a scene.

Set of Actions allows to run a scene in macros and scenes (routines).

Actions:

1. Run - to run a scene.
Completed
Ilya Markov (expert) 1 year ago in HDL Buspro / HDL Logic • updated 1 year ago 1

HDL Logic

Type: Logic

The module enables control of Logic devices in the HDL Buspro bus with manual input of parameters. The HDL scanner can be used for automatic search of HDL Buspro devices. Also the scanner downloads and installs modules for required devices without requesting parameters. The module works by the HDL Buspro protocol.

Functions:

• Add logic block with setting widget;
  • Delete logic block with setting widget;
  • Control logic block.

Set of Actions allows to change value of a logic block in macros and scenes (routines).

Actions:

1. Set to true – to set the logic block to true;
  2. Set to false - to set the logic block to false.
Completed
Ilya Markov (expert) 1 year ago in HDL Buspro / HDL GPRS • updated 1 year ago 1

HDL GPRS

Type: SMS

The module enables control of GPRS devices in the HDL Buspro bus with manual input of parameters. The HDL scanner can be used for automatic search of HDL Buspro devices. Also the scanner downloads and installs modules for required devices without requesting parameters. The module works by the HDL Buspro protocol.

Functions:

• Add channel of GPRS module with setting widget;
  • Delete channel of GPRS module with setting widget;
  • Send SMS.

Set of Actions allows to send a SMS in macros and scenes (routines).

Actions:

1. Send SMS - to send the SMS.