HDL Sensor Input 24Z
Developer: iRidium mobile
The module enables display of Sensor Input 24Z devices in the HDL Buspro bus with manual input of parameters. The HDL scanner can be used for automatic search of HDL Buspro devices. Also the scanner downloads and installs modules for required devices without requesting parameters. The module works by the HDL Buspro protocol.
- Input state display of all 24 sensors.
Sets of Events and Conditions enables use of all module functions in macros and scenes (routines).
- On – the input state had just been changed to on;
- Off - the input state had just been changed to off.
- On – the input state is on;
- Off - the input state is off.
Customer support service by UserEcho