Type: Climate Control
Developer: iRidium mobile
The module enables control of an air conditioner via CoolMasterNet bridge with manual input of HVAC Line and UID of an air conditioner. The CoolMasterNet scanner can be used for automatic search of air conditioners that are connected to the CoolMasterNet bridge. Also the scanner downloads and installs modules for required devices without requesting parameters.
CoolMasterNet bridges support concurrent control only from 2 control panels.
- Power control;
- Manual choice of available Fan and HVAC modes for the air conditioner;
- Mode control for air conditioner (available modes: auto, cool, heat, fan, dry, aux, heat);
- Fan speed control (available modes: auto, very low, low, medium, high, top);
- Temperature control.
Sets of Actions, Events, Conditions enables use of all module functions in macros and scenes (routines).
- Turn on - to turn on the air conditioner;
- Turn off - to turn off the air conditioner;
- Set mode - to set the selected mode for the air conditioner;
- Set temperature - to set the desired temperature for the air conditioner (air conditiner allows to set temperature only for a selected mode);
- Set fan speed - to set the selected fan speed for the air conditioner;
- Select swing - to set the louver poisition for the air conditioner.
- On - the air conditioner had just been turned on;
- Off - the air conditioner had just been turned off;
- Temperature rises above - temperature has become higher than the indicated value;
- Temperature drops below - temperature has become lower than the indicated value;
- Mode has changed to - mode has changed to the selected value;
- Fan speed has changed to - fan speed has changed to the selected value.
- On - the air conditioner is on;
- Off - the air conditioner is off;
- Temperature is above - temperature is higher than the indicated value;
- Temperature is below - temperature is lower than the indicated value;
- Mode is - mode is set up to the selected value;
- Fan speed is - fan speed is set up to the selected value.
Customer support service by UserEcho