On this forum you can discuss iRidium modules with other users. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.
No similar topics found.
The module enables control of dimmers in the Domintell bus. Enter the parameters to control the device:
Host, Port, Password (if set) of the bus, serial number of the device, also choose name of your module.
Supported modules: DDIM01, DOUT10v01.
- Power control;
- Brightness control.
A set of Actions, Events and Conditions allows you to use all module functions in macros and routines:
1) On – to turn on the light;
2) Off - to turn off the light;
3) Value - to set brightness (or some other parameter) of the light.
1) On – the dimmer had just been turned on;
2) Off - the dimmer had just been turned off;
3) Value higher - brightness has become higher than the indicated value;
4) Value lower - brightness has become lower than the indicated value.
1) On – the dimmer is on;
2) Off – the dimmer is off;
3) Value higher - brightness is higher than the indicated value;
4) Value lower - brightness is lower than the indicated value.
Customer support service by UserEcho