On this forum you can discuss iRidium modules with other users. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.
No similar topics found.
The module enables control of buttons in the Domintell bus. Enter the parameters to control the device:
Host, Port, Password (if set) of the bus and serial number of the device.
Supported modules: DFAN01.
- Fan speed control;
- Fan mode control.
A set of Actions, Event and Conditions allows you to use all module functions in macros and routines:
1) Speed - to change the fan speed;
2) Mode - to change the fan mode.
1) Speed - the fan speed had just been changed;
2) Mode - the fan mode had just been changed.
1) Speed - the fan speed is set up to the selected value;
2) Mode - the fan mode is set up to the selected value.
Customer support service by UserEcho