On this forum you can discuss iRidium modules with other users. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.
No similar topics found.
The module enables control of Shutter devices in the Domintell bus. Enter the parameters to control the device:
Host, Port, Password (if set) of the bus, serial number of the device, also choose name of your module.
Supported modules: DTRV01, DTRP02, DTRVBT01.
A set of Actions, Event and Conditions allows you to use all module functions in macros and routines:
1) Down - to close the blinds;
2) Open - to open the blinds;
3) Stop - to stop the blinds.
1) Open - the shutter had just been opened;
2) Close - the shutter had just been closed.
1) Open - the shutter is opened;
2) Close - the shutter is closed.
Customer support service by UserEcho