Напишите здесь описание Вашего форума ...
+3
Voting

No curtains/shutter widgets in Modbus module for i3 lite

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 2 months ago in Modules • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 months ago 1

Hi,

There are no widgets available for shutters/curtains in the i3 lite module for Modbus.

Please add

Thanks

Theo

+2
Answered

Apple TV Driver Appear In i3 Lite Store

Dmitry Ryzhkov 12 months ago in Modules • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 months ago 2

Hello everybody, moving projects in somebody:)))

New Apple TV Lite driver in the Cloud Store.

Waiting for user's reply

Zwave fibaro Madule

Avaneesh Pathak 1 month ago in Modules • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 2 weeks ago 19

Dear Team

First of all , thank you very much for help on different  module and technology .

Here ,I'm writing for Zwave Fibaro  JS Module which is available on website .

I'm a system integrator of KNX and z-wave ,where I want to use iridium for its advanced capabilities and GUI.

I tried with readymade driver , its work very fine .

1:- In this module  , the the device id is programed in setup JavaScript and according the property of the device , the popup came  but how can I program it for a real home eg. let say a home with 4 bedroom and one living .

In living  I have installed 4 switching  actuator (id-12,13,14,15) ,1 Dimming(id -16) , 2 Curtain(id -18,19) ,1 RGB(id -20,21,22) and so on with master room ,Kids room , parents room,and guset room (4  S/W, 2Dim ,2 Curatin , 1RGB In each room) .

Now I want to give the client a proper GUI like iOS Style (Black edition) or iOS Style for Smart Home  or Slide (available for download On website ) with real-time feedback .How can I do that with zwave fibaro module .

Please help me to do this task ,if any example with fibro system with this type of control, you can provide its very useful for  me .

I want to give client a proper solution with Iridium with unlimited possibilities which is not possible with fibaro  application

Hope I make my self clear with the desire , feel free to ask if any question .

Eagerly waiting for positive reply

Answered

RTSP Camera access

Rafael Pierozzi 1 month ago in Modules • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 2 weeks ago 9

Hello, 

I'm having some trouble to view camera image from a HDVR system. Its a h264 with rtsp equipment. I can see image through link rtsp://admin@192.168.0.59:554/H264?ch=6&subtype=1 using VLC software but Iridium is not displaying the image from it.

I configured dynamic image like this:

I tried using iridium pro v1.2.4.19762 and Iridium mobile v2.2 and both not show anything

Completed

KNX Import from ETS

Ilya Markov (expert) 1 year ago in Modules • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 months ago 1

KNX Import from ETS

Type: Scanner

Developer: iRidium mobile

Manufacturer: KNX

The scanner allows to import JSON file with the driver configuration to the project. You can set up modules for KNX controllers with the help of the datapoints from the imported JSON file. After the setting up the modules can be added in projects.

Instructions for importing projects from ETS:

1. Set up the ETS project
  2. Export the ETS file
  3. Import the ETS file in iRidium Studio
  4. Save the received KNX driver in the JSON file
  5. Launch of the KNX Import module
  6. Go to the address indicated in the launched KNX Import module
  7. Download the JSON file with the driver configuration in the opened web-interface
  8. Click Next in the widget interface
  9. Indicate the device IP-address (if it was not indicated in iRidium Studio before importing in the JSON file)
  10. Indicate the number and types of required modules
  11. Fill in settings of the selected modules

Available KNX modules:

Supported controllers: KNX Router, KNX BAOS 770/771/772/777.