Напишите здесь описание Вашего форума ...
Under review

How can I configure the server for a project?

Luana 1 month ago in Other • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 weeks ago 20

I have succesfully made a project and my client liked it very much, but now he want's to have acess to his project from anywhere. 

How do I configure a server to his project so he can acess the commands from external connections? 

Under review

Remote camera IP

Tubi Alvarez 2 months ago in Other • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 4 weeks ago 4
When I enter the IP camera in the application I have access if I am connected locally but if I connect remotely I do not have access to the image. What configurations must be made to work remotely from the application. I use i3
Answered

Update my iPad to ios 11

STC 2 months ago in Other / i2 control • updated 2 months ago 2
Update my iPad to ios 11 and my Iridium V2.2 control stopped working, what should I do now to make my system work again?
Answered

Iridium runs slow on my machine

Tubi Alvarez 2 months ago in Other • updated by a.pivovarov 2 months ago 4

I installed Iridium i3 on my machine and when I open a project the program becomes too slow, do you need some additional add-ons to install or just the iridium ??

Answered

The app i2control doesn’t work with the new version of IOS 11

christian_bascompte 2 months ago in Other / i2 control • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 months ago 1

The app i2control doesn’t work with the new version of IOS 11

Answered

convert i2 v2.2 to i3 lite

feri setiawan 2 months ago in Other • updated by Alfonso J. Lee Herrera 2 months ago 5

Hello i newbie

i have project with version iridium i2 v2.2 this project on in apps ios version 11..

how to integration my project from i2 v2.2 to i3 lite?and then how to change from license apps i2 v2.2 to i3 lite?

thanks

lite i2control