Напишите здесь описание Вашего форума ...
Completed

Windows i3 Pro App

Mike Slattery 1 month ago in Tips and Tricks • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 1 month ago 1

It would be great if the there could be two builds of the i3 Pro app for Widows:

One that is for the user that only has the Client, Transfer and Shortcuts. This should be a much smaller file and take a lot less time to download.

The other is only available to Integrators that has everything.   

Answered

Automatically update project

Mike Slattery 2 months ago in Tips and Tricks • updated by bildapr 1 month ago 1

Is it possible to Automatically update a project on a device, if the license is not found. I have had systems where the license is not found and I had to manually update a project. This would also help if I make changes to a project and the panel needs to be updated. 

Answered

Setting up Common sendex variables for HTTP post

Kristjan Kotkas 2 months ago in Tips and Tricks • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 2 months ago 4

Hi

Can the definitions of the sendex http post be in a variable ? 

ie

var pre = 'Type: "POST\", Url: "/someurl"';

var body = 'this is the http post body';

var headers = ' Headers: { "content-type": "text/html;", "authorization": "Basic asdasdasdas" }'

and then this can be sent as a common string to device.sendex(pre + body + headers); 

Its really frustrating dragging the same headers for similar system calls.

Answered

program remoteserver in i3 pro with module HDL

feri setiawan 2 months ago in Tips and Tricks • updated 2 months ago 4

help me 

do you have tutorial i3 pro from newbie to expert please i want learn program i3pro how to control lamp by internet?because script code for connection internet not same with i2 control v2.2...-_-"

Answered

Multimonitor

Paolo Scarpetta 2 months ago in Tips and Tricks • updated by Francesco Zangara 2 months ago 9

Can I use iridium client on a PC with multiple monitors? The idea is to show a page of the project in each monitor.

Answered

Trigger popups on tag value changing

Iain Brew 2 months ago in Tips and Tricks • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 2 months ago 1

I have been teaching myself building server projects using tags and having a good time. I want to step up to the next level and achieve the following:

If a server tag (example) has a particular value written to it (either a text string or number), I want to then trigger a popup to open or close. i.e.

If server tag "example" = x

then

open/close popup/page "name_of_popup"

I have looked more into the Javascript thing (i.e. using a tag like a feedback channel) but I am a bit stuck with this element. An advice would be appreciated! The rationale behind this is for multi-control panel projects. If i shut down the system on one control, I want the other controls to also show the 'shut down' screen.

Answered

Set interval between functions

Leandro Augusto 2 months ago in Tips and Tricks • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 2 months ago 1

I have two functions: functionA() and functionB(). In my script I need to execute functionA() first, after some seconds I need to execute functionB. How can I set an interval between two actions?

JS script
Answered

logarithmic level curves

Paul van Boven 2 months ago in Tips and Tricks • updated 2 months ago 12

Hello,

Something I really miss are logarithmic curves for levels.

When I use a fader to control the lights, often you want more precision in the lower values.

So when you got a logarithmic curve, it's work so much beter.

Is this something whats planned for the future, or is there a way to make a level work logarithmic?

My regards,

Paul van Boven

Answered

Сomments under the modules in store

Vladimir Bykov 2 months ago in Tips and Tricks • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 2 months ago 1

In the store users can leave comments under the modules. Are they mailing to developers?

Answered

Without Internet

Paolo Scarpetta 5 months ago in Tips and Tricks • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 months ago 3

I don´t have Internet in the building where I must use the IRIDIUM, Can I download and license the server and I3 pro client with any other way?