Напишите здесь описание Вашего форума ...
+8
Интел Хоум 2 weeks ago in Ideas • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 weeks ago 0

I propose to vote for this codec, because this codec is necessary for the integration of some doorphone manufacturers (for example, bpt) into the management interface. If a sufficient number of integrators vote for it, then the priority of this task will increase and it will be resolved more quickly (the developers answer).

+7
Under review
Sorokin 2 years ago in Ideas • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 weeks ago 0

I suggest to add a possibility to request the object status. Some equipment, for example Theben modules for controlling servo driver units, does not support regular sending of its status. In such cases it would be useful to send the "read" command in the KNX network, not the token request from the iRidium application, to avoid unsynchronization, for example at the relaunch of such equipment.

+3
Александр Ярмоленко 3 days ago in Ideas • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 3 days ago 0

I propose to develop a driver to control Samsung TVs. I would like to
manage UE40MU6100UXRU 6-series for example. The driver I have now only
works with old TVs.

+3
Voting
Vladimir Bykov 5 months ago in Ideas • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 weeks ago 1

It will be convenient if you add multiselect rooms in dialog with adding rooms on the floor.

lite
+2
Voting
Paul van Boven 2 weeks ago in Ideas • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 weeks ago 1

Hello,

The possiblity to select a diffent curve/behaviour for a level would be a great addition.

it's something I really mis. Logarithmic curves for levels would be great.

Often you want more precision in the lower values and a Logatihmic curve would the solution.

Is this something to implementfor the future ?

My regards,

Paul van Boven

+2
Voting
Benno Evers 7 months ago in Ideas • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 weeks ago 2

It would be great when we can select how to sort the modules in the store. At this moment it is unclear how the list is sorted.

I think good options are:
Alphabet
Rank
Download count for the particular module
Developer

Thanks

Benno

+1
Voting
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 2 months ago in Ideas • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 weeks ago 1

Hi

When gate installed, it's not clear in i3 lite app which license (for which modules) are active.

It's not showed in i3 lite app (in webinterface it's showed, but that's not accessible for end-user).

please show the current (installed) license in i3 lite app, when gate module(s) is activated.

Thanks

Theo

+1
Voting
Jackie Roos 1 year ago in Ideas • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 3 weeks ago 1

To Replicate:

1. Send an invitation to user. They do not have their email on iPad - it is a company's boardroom iPad without email.

2. Generate QR code from the Cloud and send to them.

2. NOT logged into iRidium i3 pro on iOS

2. have i3 pro running

3. go to QRCode scanner and scan QR code

4. Get the following error: The requested URL cannot be opened, or it required a special 3rd party app. Would you like to search the app store? URL: i3pro://project?id=****

OR

1. Send an invitation to user.

2. Generate QR code using https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/ based on the link in the email: i3pro://cloud/objects/object/project/download/get?id=****

2. NOT logged into iRidium i3 pro on iOS

2. have i3 pro running

3. go to QRCode scanner and scan QR code

4. The requested URL cannot be opened, or it required a special 3rd party app. Would you like to search the app store? URL: i3pro://cloud/objects/object/project/download/get?id=****

In iRidium 2, I could send a QR Code to an end user and they could scan the code and install the project - whether it was the very first time or 10th time.

We need to have the option to generate a QR code to work for an initial invitation please, so that a user does not need to access email on panels that are not for individual use eg in commercial environments such as boardrooms.

The QR code should only be active for a period of time, eg 8 hours.