Answered

convert i2 v2.2 to i3 lite

feri setiawan 6 years ago in Other updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 4 years ago 8

Hello i newbie

i have project with version iridium i2 v2.2 this project on in apps ios version 11..

how to integration my project from i2 v2.2 to i3 lite?and then how to change from license apps i2 v2.2 to i3 lite?

thanks

lite i2control
Answered

Hello.
Yes, i2 control is not supported by iOS 11. The application will not be updated. We recommend switching to i3 pro version. You can convert v2 projects to v3 - just open and save the old project in the new iRidium Studio. Purchased licenses can be exchanged in My Account in the iRidium V2->Licenses Exchange tab. But before the license exchange, check in the trial mode that everything was correctly converted.

i3lite is a completely different type of project and licensing. The project from i2control or i3pro can not be converted to i3lite.

Hi,

I have an installation with an iPad that was updated to ios11 whilst i2 Control (not v2.2) was installed, so now it is impossible to open i2 Control. Will I be able to access the old project?

Thanks,

Alex

Hi, you can convert an old project in the studio for the new i3pro application.

sory I do not understand about trial mode... 

and if i already exchange license then what should i do?

Hello.
After converting the project, upload it to the Cloud in your My Account on the My pro tab. Detailed instructions for downloading the project to the Cloud and linking the license can be found here. Before binding a license in the license block for the project, you can activate a free trial period for 60 days.

how to control device by remote server?if in the iridium v2 i use script for setting connections by iinternet and then i don't understood for i3 ?you can help me :'(

I have an installation with an iPad that was updated to ios11 whilst i2 Control (not v2.2) was installed, so now it is impossible to open i2 Control. Will I be able to access the old project?