Answered

RTSP Camera access

Rafael Pierozzi 6 years ago in Modules updated by Vladimir Ovchinnikov (expert) 4 years ago 13

Hello, 

I'm having some trouble to view camera image from a HDVR system. Its a h264 with rtsp equipment. I can see image through link rtsp://admin@192.168.0.59:554/H264?ch=6&subtype=1 using VLC software but Iridium is not displaying the image from it.

I configured dynamic image like this:

Image 22444

I tried using iridium pro v1.2.4.19762 and Iridium mobile v2.2 and both not show anything

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED
Satisfaction mark by Rafael Pierozzi 6 years ago

Found the problem, there is something about authentication. After removing rtsp authentication it worked. I do need to use rtsp auth, any idea about solving it ?

Under review

Hello

Send a printscreen of VLC parameter of this camera stream

Thanks for reply.

With the disable rtsp authentication, I'm using like this

When RTSP authentication was On, I need to insert the Username "admin" like this:

rtsp://admin@192.168.0.59:554/H264?ch=6&subtype=1

or If only use rtsp://192.168.0.59:554/H264?ch=6&subtype=1, VLC prompt to insert username and password.

Thanks

You use empty password for access to RTSP? Try this:

rtsp://admin:@192.168.0.59:554/H264?ch=6&subtype=1

or setup password for access and use link:

rtsp://admin:password@192.168.0.59:554/H264?ch=6&subtype=1

If i understand you, you has not password?

In Camera settings window, press "test in browser" button, studio will open browser and open the link in new tab. Send this link here please

Sorry for the delay. 

"If i understand you, you has not password?"

Yes, thats the only way I could het image. After some work, I could get it working by accessing camera directly (the previous link was to connect NVR). The worked link with password is something like this:

rtsp://192.168.0.114:554/user=admin&password=123456&channel=1&stream=1.spd?

"In Camera settings window, press "test in browser" button, studio will open browser and open the link in new tab. Send this link here please" 

When using RTSP, it does not open in browser due to some plugin needed I think.

Hello

Does your problem solved?

Yes, it is solved, thanks

Hello,

I'm having some trouble to view camera image from gui editor and explorer. Its a hikvision DS-2CD2010F-I(W)1.3MP IR Bullet Network Camera. I cant see image through link of external network url.

internal network url: rtsp://admin:password@192.168.254.64:554//Streaming/Channels/101

external network url: rtsp://admin:password@93.182.72.24:554/Streaming/Channels/101
when I using VLC and VSPlayer software working with both of ip but Iridium gui editor test button in the same way windows explorer or chrome is working internal but not displaying the image from external ip.

Even in these programs, even when I write just (rtsp://admin:password@93.182.72.24/) an external ip image comes.

Hello.

For an external connection, specify:

rtsp_transport=tcp;

https://dev.iridi.com/IP_Cameras/en

Camera setting page of GUI editor is not include space for parameters.
I open and write "rtsp_transport=tcp;" to camera setting page of iridium studio parameters space. but not work.
Opening "TV Online Univ" named program and just indicating loading when I press the "test in browser" button of iridium studio, 

Send to mail support@iridiummobile.ru your project with camera.