Under review

How can I configure the server for a project?

Luana 6 days ago in Other • updated 3 hours ago 10

I have succesfully made a project and my client liked it very much, but now he want's to have acess to his project from anywhere. 

How do I configure a server to his project so he can acess the commands from external connections? 

Under review

Hello,

what is our product you use? i3pro or i3lite?

Hi,

I have got to connect the device remottely, but now I need to create a method to acess it remotelly only when the phone is not in the internal wi-fi. I am trying to do this with strings but one of the devices - the one that has a login and password -  is not responding acordingly... Where am I failing? 

Hello

Can you attach your project and instruction what device does not works 

Hello,

I am having trouble to atach the project here, but basically I tried to create a string with the function below. The device named "7Port" works correctly, but the 'Fibaro' device doesn't work... This device have a login and password as the other does not. I'm not getting to connect it on external connections, only internal.

function External()
{

var driver4 = IR.GetDevice("Fibaro");
driver4.Disconnect(); // disconnect from  equipment 
driver4.SetParameters({Host: "MyExternalIp", Port: "xxxx"}); // change the connection settings 
driver4.Connect(); // connect to equipment      

var driver3 = IR.GetDevice("7Port");
driver3.Disconnect(); // disconnect from  equipment 
driver3.SetParameters({Host: "MyExternalIP", Port: "xxxx"}); // change the connection settings 
driver3.Connect(); // connect to equipment

}

Can you upoad your project in any cloud, share it and write link to it here?

Вообще не вижу этой функции в скриптах. Напишите в каком скриптовом файле находится эта функция и если он запаролен, то нужен пароль

I'm sorry, I uploaded the wrong project. Please access the Drive folder again.

Hello.

If you want to connect to the Fibaro device only inside local network, then in local access settings you need to specify the local username and password (default admin/admin, correct if changed). In properties of the driver in the project and in the script Fibaro_login must be this data. Ensure that you specify the local username and password, not the website https://home.fibaro.com/cmh/login

Ok, but how do I proceed to connect to the Fibaro device outside the local network?