Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Answered

protocol corrupt

Jackie Roos 8 years ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 10

Image 12552

Two things

1. please correct the typo - should be protocol corrupt

2. what does protocol corrupt mean please and how do I fix it?

thanks

Answer
Oksana (expert) 8 years ago

Hello,

It has been implemented from iRidium Setup 1.0.5. Download

Answered

Data collecting, best way?

Martin Lang 8 years ago in Server Solutions updated 8 years ago 4

hi,

we want to collect data within i3 server pro like the power consumtion

of a house, the current temperatures on the solar panels, heating temperatures, etc.

what is the best way to do that so that it is possible to show a chart of about a specified

timerange on the panels, and be able to have access to values from the past too, and be

able to export/download/etc. the values to a txt file, csv file or so on?

should we do that by letting i3 pro pull the data via for example custom http/tcpip requests from the 3rd party system (i build that hardware too arduino/raspberry etc.) to collect data every 5min or so. or should the external device push the data to i3 pro server in any way at that time a new value is present? or, should we realize this via a perl/php script on an external machine that puts the data in a file or mysql database and i3 pro server connects to this, or via a http request on another small webserver?

there are many ways to communicate that, so, can you tell me whats the best way to to that optimized for the i3 server?

as i wrote above, the one thing is to show the client a chart of for example the last 7 days. on the other hand, all collected data should be stored somewhere to process it later with other programms like excel. or to be able to take a quick look what the power consumption was on that specific date.

thx!

with best regards,

martin

Answered

Can I create Custom RS-232 drivers?

Leandro Augusto 8 years ago in Server Solutions updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 8 years ago 2

Is it possible?

Voting

Two Ethernet-Interfaces for i3 Server

Martin Lang 8 years ago in Server Solutions updated 8 years ago 4

Hi,

please make it possible to use multiple ethernet ports with i3 server to separate the control lan

from the automation lan.

it should be possible to use the "house" wlan-router from the owner to connect an ipad/iphone/windows/android client. so one ethernet port should be connected to that lan.

a second lan-port on the i3 server should be connected to the automation lan like the UDP/TCP gateways for KNX, HDL-Buspro, etc. to separate the "normal" house lan/wlan from the automation-lan.

Thx!

Best regards,

Martin Lang

Answered

VLAN tagged Eth on PI 2/3 with i3 Server?

Martin Lang 8 years ago in Server Solutions updated 8 years ago 3

hi,

i haven't done anything with raspberry pis yet. question, is it possible

to config the raspberry to run a untagged and a tagged lan on the

network port?

for example, a untagged interface for the controll-data of the i3 server and

panel communication, and a vlan tagged interface for the real control bus like

hdl-bus pro.

maybe anyone can help me with that question?

thx!

martin

Completed

Intel stick

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Server Solutions updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 8 years ago 1

Hi,

Which Intel stick we have to order to test iridium Server on it?

Please give detailed specifications on dev.iRidiummobile.net, so installers know what model to order to use iridium Server..

Thanks

Theo

Waiting for user's reply

driver not staying connected

Jackie Roos 8 years ago in Server Solutions updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 8 years ago 2

In iRidium Server, the driver is constantly connecting and disconnecting

I assume it is the Wait for Data setting? I have set this to 0 (is 3000 by default ) but still the driver is connecting and disconnecting.

Image 12269

How do I keep the driver constantly connected please

Completed

question about trend

Jose Rodriguez 8 years ago in Server Solutions updated by Oksana (expert) 7 years ago 13

Hello, I have mounted a knx system with a thermostat and a valve actuator. The idea is that the values of room temperature, temperature setpoint and valve position be logged and plotted in a linear trend.

The test has been a success, in this case I have used the server in mode 'Test', but I have several questions:

- There is some way that you can plot the data for a period in a iridium project, for example if you want to see the evolution of the room temperature in the last week.

- When I connect to the server by webbrowser and access Work-->Channels&Feedback-->Feedbacks, appears a column with the signals and their values where if I push the button 'trend' display a windows where you can see the evolution of the signals in the time, however it doesn´t see nothing and all time appear a load symbol.

Thanks.

Answer
Oksana (expert) 7 years ago

Hello Paolo,

You can check it by 1.1.6

Waiting for user's reply

Запись информации в БД​

George Petrov 8 years ago in Server Solutions / Linux Server updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 4

Platform: Raspberry Pi 2 Model B

iRidium Server: 1.0.0.7946

Web-panel: v1.0.0.20

На tag = KNX IP Router.Температура из системы KNX раз в 10 секунд получаем значение температуры. На графике точки данных располагаются неравномерно, данные записываются с точностью до минуты. Выгрузка данных в CSV приложена. Получается, что мы не можем работать с процессами, которые изменяются чаще, чем раз в минуту.

Image 11814

KNX IP Router.Температура.csv

Answer

Здравствуйте,

Пришлите пожалуйста ваш проект

Waiting for user's reply

HWID vs первый попавшийся HDD

Dmitrii P 8 years ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 6

Из "тайной" переписки, выснилось что HWID берётся от первого попавшегося под руку HDD в системе. Это не "совсем хорошо". Предложено было вынести в идеи:

Всплыло это при попытке заменить (один из старых) винтов 250г "с мусором" на на новый 3тб мусоросборник.

Пример 1: Есть рабочая машина, в ней теува хуча HDD 8шт. к какому из них щас привязывается HWID хрен поймёш, заменить/убрать какйото из них без головной боли может не получится.

Пример 2:Собирается новый Сервер для клиента, ставится SSD HDD c системой, ставится iRidum и все счастливы до момента пока не решили добавить 2-3 винта (под музыку, фильмы, сериалы) и от сортировки HDD в BIOS / WINDOWS / Глобальном планетарном маштабе HWID сменился.

Пример 3:Сервер был изначально собран под iRidum + KODI + ФильмоМузыкоМусоро сборник (Например SDD под систему + 3шт. 4тб винта), при этом до момента замены или снятия одного из ФильмоМузыкоМусоро HDD всё будет без сюрпризов.

Пример4: Тупо разобрали системный блок, пропылисосили и собрали обратно (при этом) поменялись винты на SATA шлейфах местами. в системе можно даже не заметить изменений, а что же будет с HWID?

Идея: Привязывать HWID к системному диску (если он по какимто критериям не подходит например он в рэйде или ещё какие есть ограничения) тогда уже чтоб выбирало на своё усмотрение. При снятии системномного винта, пользы от компа и сервера 0, с другой стороны снятие/замена/перемещение по шлейфам "опциональных" HDD не должна влиять на работу сервера.

Answer

Здравствуйте, Дмитрий

Подскажите пожалуйста, какой версией сервера вы пользовались? Последнее обновление было 18 марта, в ней система HWID изменена. Сейчас лицензии подгружаются через облако, если вы о том, что у вас перестала работать DEMO-лицензия.