+13
Voting

Changing schedules (clocks/timers) in iRidium Server by end-user

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 months ago in Server Solutions • updated by Benno Evers 4 months ago 5

Hi

Installers need the option, that end-users can change the scheduled timers/clocks that are defined in iRidium Server.

Also values, used in routines, have to be changeble by end-users. For example set-points for temperatures etc: end-users must be able to change them by theirself.

PLease implement this.

Thanks

Theo

Strange indeed, I had this for years in Gira Homeserver. I didn't come to this point yet while rebuilding a project in iRidium.

In that case I would indeed suggest a broad solution in which virtual channels are the source of such functionality. That way many things will become user adjustable. You could even go as far as to adjust scenes by the user.

It's strange why nobody from iRidium LTD replied to this 'idea' (it's not an idea, it's a function that we need urgent ;-) )

in EVERY visualization-software / server the end-user can change everything: clocks, timers, scenes, etc. But not in iRidium mobile ...

When can we expect this????

Thanks

Theo

Voting

We can not do it now or in the next couple of months, so this functionality remains in the idea.

any progress???

Installers need this option!!!

Hello,

Any news on an ETA of this function? And maybe a description of what will be changable?

Only clocks or also scenes, etc?