Not a bug

Change date/time in Webinterface still a disaster

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / Web-interface updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 8 years ago 4

Hi,

Changing date and/or time in Webinterface is still an disaster.

See the movie i send with WeTransfer to support@iRidiumMobile.ru

FIX THIS PLEASE.

Thanks

Theo

After 2 months of waiting, still no response.

Alexander Shulgin looks with me for this problem, and say this must be fixed. He know now about this problem: it's simply IMPOSSIBLE to change the date and time in IE.
And this must be fixed, because otherwise (with incorrect date/time) the TESTMODE is not working correctly.
Please ask Alexander for more details.

Thanks

Theo

Not a bug

Theo, we recommend using Chrome, in which time setting does not cause errors. In the near future we will add the text of the recommended software on the server page

+1

'Recommended software'?

So, you mean, IE is not 'recommended'? The whole world is using IE, Aleksandr.

if i can not do basic functions in a very popular webbrowser (not for me, but for my customers, my installers) then this is a bug.

Please fix

Thanks

Theo

Theo! Yes, for the server it is quite logical to recommend the necessary software. According to statistics, Chrome - a browser number one, so we are doing tests on it. If does not work on Chrome - it's a bug, otherwise "we recommend using Chrome". You can use IE, Opera and Firefox etc., but we do not guarantee correct operation. Not now.