Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

+3
Completed
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 9 months ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated by Oksana (expert) 4 months ago 3

Hi,

In real projects, we have thousands commands and feedbacks.

In the current way, it's very time-consuming to scroll (view) all these commands and feedbacks in the Webinterface, because the only option is to see the next or previous page with 10 items (commands/feedbacks).

That's the reason we want options for showing 'all' or 'next 50' or 'next 100' items, so it's easier for installers to scroll through these lists.

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 4 months ago

Hello everybody,

You can check it with from v 1.0.10

+2
Under review
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 5 months ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated by Martin Lang 3 months ago 3

Hi,

Why using Update is only available via a link to the internetpage with downloads?

Can we (and how) updating iRidium server off-line with a .deb file, so the installer don't need the internet?

Thanks

Theo

Answered
Эмиль Боев 2 months ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 1 month ago 1

Можно ли изменить настройками порт, на котором работает web интерфейс iRidium Server? А то ведь он может быть и занят другими приложениями.

Started
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 3 months ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 3 months ago 1

Hi,

See this screenshot from UMC server:

When hovering the mouse over the 'i' button, there is no help.

Please correct.

Thanks

Theo

Started
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 3 months ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 3 months ago 1

Hi,

See this screenshot from UMC server:

How is it possible, to have (by default) a log size limit (30720000 = 30Gb), while the build-in SD-card is only 8Gb?

Please make the limit dependent of the real (build-in) capacity, and not a 'random' number...

That's more transparant for the installer; now he thinks there is 30Gb diskspace inside the UMC-controller... :-(

Thanks

Theo

Not a bug
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 3 months ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated 3 months ago 4

Hi,

why is this displayed?

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 3 months ago

Sorry, but we recommend to use Chrome.

Fixed
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 5 months ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated by Oksana (expert) 2 months ago 2

Hi,

When adding a project created with iRidium Lite (i3 Lite) in the cloud, it is saved.

But then, when synchronizing projects in the webinterface of iRidium server, the i3 Lite projects are visible. When i click on it, webinterface tries to download, but this don't stop.

Please fix

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 2 months ago

Hello Theo,

You can check it from Servers 1.1.1

Fixed
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 6 months ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated by Oksana (expert) 4 months ago 5

Hi

When rebooting OnBox or Raspberry Pi, the date and time are not set correctly.

And we can't set them correctly, because this is not working in IE11.

And because time and date are not correct, the TESTMODE = ON is not displaying the right info for the license.

This is known bug (please ask Alexander Shulgin, he looked with me to this problem), and must fixed.

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 4 months ago

We recommended to use Chrome

ai-systems@bk.ru 7 months ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated 7 months ago 0

Need something like this in web interface.

With subnet/device id (for HDL BUS)

Not a bug
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 months ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 6 months ago 4

Hi,

Changing date and/or time in Webinterface is still an disaster.

See the movie i send with WeTransfer to support@iRidiumMobile.ru

FIX THIS PLEASE.

Thanks

Theo