Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

+1
Answered
Jackie Roos 3 weeks ago in Licenses and Sales • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 2 weeks ago 3

For a project with a basic license, I am unable to 'Add Project', as the Add Project button is missing

For a project with a trial license, the add project button is available:

If I look at what a basic license offers, it is GUIs unlimited, so I should be able to add more projects to the object?

Please confirm what we are trying to do - add a project to an object with a basic license is correct

thanks

+1
Completed
Jackie Roos 12 months ago in Licenses and Sales • updated by Mike Slattery 7 months ago 5

My customer is about to build a project with:

- 10-15 control panels

- 10-15 projects (one for each panel, as each panel is controlling the AV in a different lecture room)

- the panels will NOT have access to the internet, they will be one a separate AV subnet (TYPICAL IN A CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT)

- the projects need to be updated across the separate AV subnet that is not connected to the internet, without having to physically go to each iPad and change the IP address so it can be updated (a huge waste of time)

This could be done with an AV & Custom Systems site license in iR2.2

Problems in iR3.0

1. How does he update the projects WITHOUT connecting each iPad to the cloud

2. The Enterprise+ license does not give enough GUI projects (limited to 10)

3. Enterprise+ is very expensive in comparison - for DDK & GC drivers it will cost $2450 USD compared to $300 USD

Thanks

Completed
suhail Ahmad 1 month ago in Licenses and Sales • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 4 weeks ago 1

my customer change his mobile phone and it has finish deactivation option , Can it be add another Deactivation Key by iridium

Jackie Roos 9 months ago in Licenses and Sales • updated 9 months ago 0

To Replicate:

1. Send an invitation to user. They do not have their email on iPad - it is a company's boardroom iPad without email.

2. Generate QR code from the Cloud and send to them.

2. NOT logged into iRidium i3 pro on iOS

2. have i3 pro running

3. go to QRCode scanner and scan QR code

4. Get the following error: The requested URL cannot be opened, or it required a special 3rd party app. Would you like to search the app store? URL: i3pro://project?id=****

OR

1. Send an invitation to user.

2. Generate QR code using https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/ based on the link in the email: i3pro://cloud/objects/object/project/download/get?id=****

2. NOT logged into iRidium i3 pro on iOS

2. have i3 pro running

3. go to QRCode scanner and scan QR code

4. The requested URL cannot be opened, or it required a special 3rd party app. Would you like to search the app store? URL: i3pro://cloud/objects/object/project/download/get?id=****

In iRidium 2, I could send a QR Code to an end user and they could scan the code and install the project - whether it was the very first time or 10th time.

We need to have the option to generate a QR code to work for an initial invitation please, so that a user does not need to access email on panels that are not for individual use eg in commercial environments such as boardrooms.

The QR code should only be active for a period of time, eg 8 hours.

Answered
Martin Lang 11 months ago in Licenses and Sales • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 11 months ago 2

hi,

is it possible to for example start a project with the OnBox i3 server

and buying a basic or advanced license. and changing this OnBox i3 server

later to a Raspberry or Windows/Linux server without buying a new license?

ciao

martin

Completed
Patrick PETIT 2 years ago via email in Licenses and Sales • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 10
Hello,

I asked yesterday a trial license to test the server with a panel project.

I need to know if I will be able to offer my clients the iRidium server (quarter 4 of 2015, quarter 1 of 2016).

What is the response time please for the server trial license?

I need to move quickly on my project, thank you for your understanding.

Best regard

Patrick PETIT

Ingénieur Electronique Embarquée

Téléphone: 33 (0)5 63 03 57 39

Mobile: 33 (0)6 25 92 41 80

e-mail: petitpatrick5341@neuf.fr

82000 Montauban

FRANCE

De : Support Team [mailto:support@iridiummobile.ru]
Envoyé : vendredi 25 septembre 2015 06:36
À : petitpatrick5341@neuf.fr
Objet : [iRidium Mobile / iRidium Server (in progress)] Iridium server

Dear Patrick PETIT,
New comment has been posted by iRidiumNikita (expert).

Click here to open comment <http://support.iridiummobile.net/topic/908447-iridium-server/#comment-1612267>

The server project you can save anywhere. In order to upload it to the server you need to use "Transfer".

Start the "Server" - > Open "Transfer" - > Click in "Transfer" on "Search Panel".
After this in the list of found panels will appear the name of your computer and in parenthesis will be indicated "Server". For example: YourPC(Server) . Now you can upload the project to your server.
How to use the "Transfer" read on our site .
http://wiki2.iridiummobile.net/IRidium_Transfer <http://wiki2.iridiummobile.net/IRidium_Transfer>

Best Regards
iRidium Mobile Support Team

<http://userecho.com/?utm_source=UserEcho+notifications&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=all-notifications>

You have received this email because you subscribed to notifications on topic or forum changes. To unsubscribe open your profile settings and change your notification settings. Click here <http://support.iridiummobile.net/users/1510501-patrick-petit/notification/> .
Attachments:
image001.gif
image002.gif
Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago
Hello, Patrick.

In attachment, you can find a trial licence file and screenshot, that we sent 2 letters to you early from contact@iridiummobile.ru

I now need to integrate for projects that will require management 24/7 a function server.

You will be able use server, when it is released.

server_license_24.09.2015 14-14-34.irl

Sincerely yours,
Oksana Storozheva
iRidium mobile Team