Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Answered

How to change the server path for logging and database?

Martin Lang 7 years ago in Server Solutions / Linux Server updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 7 years ago 1

hi,

running iRidium server on a raspberry pi 3. How to change the path for the

logfiles and the database? The Pi is running of a sdcard, would be better for the card when

the database and the logging writes on an external storage like an usb stick or a usb-ssd-harddisc.

best regards,

martin

Answered

Requires Beta-Version of Server Beta-Version of Client too?

Martin Lang 7 years ago in Server Solutions updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 1

When testing the current Beta-Version of the Server, my testclient on my Android Phone is not able to connect to the Server anymore. Going back to the stable version, all running fine.

Answered

Hardware key is not found

Keye 7 years ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 7 years ago 10

Hi,

the Server is installed on MS Server 2016.

But when i start the programm only an error occurs:

"Hardware Key is not found"

Image 16863

Planned

DB in Cloud

Dmitry Ryzhkov 7 years ago in Server Solutions updated 7 years ago 2

Было бы хорошо иметь возможность с определнной периодичность сохранять Базу Данных в облако. Чтоб не потерять все параметры при не штатной ситуации на объекте.

It would be nice to be able to maintain the frequency of opredelnie database in the cloud. So as not to lose all the settings when not a regular situation at the facility.

Waiting for user's reply

updating server overwrites server tags in database

Jackie Roos 7 years ago in Server Solutions updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 6

Hi

We have settings as server tags and have them set to store in DB:

Image 16699

But, every time I update the server project, these tag values are no longer in the database, it seems a new database overwrites the old

This is not good as we lose all our settings.

How can I stop this?

Answered

Как организивать периодический запуск скрипта на сервере?

AlexDr 7 years ago in Server Solutions updated 7 years ago 4

Нужно с периодичностью 1 раз в месяц запускать на сервере определенный скрипт. SetInterval позволяет задавать максимальный интервал в 24 дня (пруф). Кроме того он не подходит, т.к. интервал выполнения собъется если сервер перезагрузится.

Есть ли какой то способ взаимодействия иридиум сервера с cron'ом в лиинуксе? Или свой внутренний подобный механизм?

Answered

Change Display Value

Paolo Scarpetta 7 years ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server updated by Oksana (expert) 7 years ago 3

I got a termostat that give the variable value like (ex. 243) instead of 24,3, so when I try to display this value with $VºC It shows "243 ºC" instead 24,3 ºC, How can I fix this?

I use a Iridium Server with Iridium client.

Not a bug

[Linux Server] Logs archived all on same direcory

Francesco Zangara 7 years ago in Server Solutions / Linux Server updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 1

On Linux server, all logs are saved on same directory.

On Windows server, the logs are saved on different direcory (one per day).

Waiting for user's reply

iRidium Server failing to update first time with send to transfer

Jackie Roos 7 years ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 7 years ago 3

Hi

Each time I transfer to server, says it is not required and it fails, and then I hit on update

Image 15843

and it updates twice

Image 15842

V1.0.8, Windows 10 64bit, server 64 bit,

Please fix so it does not fail the update when sending to transfer

Too much logging msg from SCRIPT

Jackie Roos 7 years ago in Server Solutions updated 7 years ago 1

Hi

When receiving data from a device, the logging is being truncated and I am getting the message "Too much logging msg from SCRIPT"

The data is the data received from the device that is being written to the log for debugging. Why is this being truncated by the server?

Truncating the logging makes it very difficult to debug.

Please change so that the logging is not truncated.

Image 15840