Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

RS232 on server

ai-systems@bk ru 8 years ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server updated 8 years ago 1

Custom script, used to monitor UPS over rs232 port, is stopped work after accessing web trends.

Before I read the trends - script works fine.

On panel project script works fine.

Not a bug

Database readings

ai-systems@bk ru 8 years ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 8 years ago 4

Image 14510

Periodic request

Image 14511

Periodic saving to database.

Image 14512

PIR sensor database ok!

Image 14513

Temp sensor. Only 58 readings.

Not a bug

Template Process Failed

ai-systems@bk ru 8 years ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 8 years ago 1

Image 14508What is it?

Answered

Server tag desync

ai-systems@bk ru 8 years ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server updated by Oksana (expert) 7 years ago 10

Image 14487

Is it normal?

Waiting for user's reply

DATETIME on database

Francesco Zangara 8 years ago in Server Solutions updated 8 years ago 3

Simple, how to obtain a "human readable" date from DATETIME column? Or how to convert a "human readable" date to DATETIME column format?

Not a bug

Custom UDP Broadcast

Francesco Zangara 8 years ago in Server Solutions updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 25

On i2 i do a custom udp driver for connect an our gateway.

the driver send packet to gateway in singlecast (from 192.168.0.100 to 192.168.0.150).

the gateway send packet to client in broadcast (from 192.168.0.150 to 192.168.0.255).

on i3 this driver can send packet from server to gateway, but it not receive packet from gateway.

i try set multicast options on driver, but it not work.

more, i try configure gateway for send packet directly on server ip, but i not see it on server (i use EVENT_RECEIVE_TEXT event).

Answered

server 1.0.5 problem

ai-systems@bk ru 8 years ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server updated by михаил кручинин 8 years ago 8

Why it is happend?

And i can not open 1.0.4 client project in 1.0.5.

Image 13587

Server Choosing First Network Interface so Transfer not Finding Server

Jackie Roos 8 years ago in Server Solutions 0

As explained by Dmitry:

When the server starts it starts on the first available interface; i
e if in Transfer there is more than one network interface, Server always starts on the first:

Image 13399

Both networks must be ticked for transfer to find server - for the search panels Transfer is using the UDP Protocol, a broadcast connection.

To transfer to server we need to untick the virtual interface because for loading a project, because Transfer uses the TCP Protocol for which you need to specify one specific network interface.

Can we please get the option in the Server Web interface to specify the search and transfer network interfaces the same as we can in Transfer.

Waiting for user's reply

Server losts connection to BAOS after a week...

Alex2000 8 years ago in Server Solutions / Windows Server updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 1

Hello,

I'm testing I3 pro functionality (in trial mode) and found that server looses connection to KNX Baos after a week or so. It says in the log:

"Time of waiting for connection is over!

License of controlled device is not found!"

When this happens - rebooting of PC or Iridium Server doesn't solve the problem. The only way to fix this - is full cleanup (Uninstall application and deleting User docs manually) and Reinstalling of I3 pro software from scratch.

First time when it happenned I thought it was random corruption. So one week ago I reinstalled i3 pro software.

But yesterday it happened again. Server couldn't connect to the Baos!

If i upload the project to the panel without server - it works properly communicating with baos directly. So the problem not in Baos definetely. Baos is working.

Another problem:

During installing of application I point that server should start automatically after PC reboot. But in fact this never happens. I always have to start the server manually.

P.S. I run the server on Intel NUC6I3SYK.

Waiting for user's reply

What Linux for iRidium 3 Server?

Martin Lang 8 years ago in Server Solutions / Linux Server updated 8 years ago 6

Hi, when using a new Linux installation for iRidium 3 Server, what Linux Distribution do you prefer?

Thx!