Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Completed

Database

Sasan Karami 8 years ago in Server Solutions updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 5

Hello

If i want to run a project in green house, the enviromental parameters is very important for me, so the server which is used as iridium server should be able to log exactly and save and when ever i need show me the value of desired parameter in arbitrary interval.
e.g between 11.3 to 12.3 time 5:00 AM to 5:00PM show me the changes in parameter.
I did not see selective option in showing trends in iridium server

Answer
Oksana (expert) 8 years ago

Hello,

It has been implemented from Web 1.0.0.15

Under review

Не могу попасть на сервер через WEB

evg 8 years ago in Server Solutions / UMC Server updated by anonymous 8 years ago 6

Не могу попасть на сервер через WEB.

Какими средствами можно понять, что сервер запущен? Должна быть, наверное, команда через Putty.

Сервер пингуется, файловую структуру его вижу, по телнет доступ получаю.

Инструкций честно говоря маловато.

Answered

Есть ли у сервера функции KNX/IP?

evg 8 years ago in Server Solutions / UMC Server updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 5

Есть ли у сервера функции KNX/IP?

ETS его не обнаруживает.