Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Help pictogram is not working (tooltip)

Hi,

The tooltip (the question-mark) is not working in the webinterface.

Please fix.

Image 13695

Thanks

Theo

Logfiles in Webinterface

Hi,

please see this screenshot:

Image 13691

See, that all logfiles are in random order.

Please order the logfiles by hour-minute-seconds.

In this way, it's unusable for installers.

Thanks

Theo

Webinterface UMC Show not all options

Hi

Please open the webinterface from UMC Server:

Image 13689

In the System-menu, you can see 10 options: from 'Info' to 'Stop Server'.

Now, press on the option 'info':

Image 13690

Now, you can see, the options' Restart Server' and 'Stop Server' are not available.

Please add them, because now the menu is not complete.

Thanks

Theo

Отсутствие подключения устройства не должно захламлять лог.

cyberdyne 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 8 years ago 0

Представьте себе дом - там 10-100 устройств.

Многие выключены ... мало ли зачем.

И эти устройства в иридиуме пишут в лог - Time of waiting for connetion is over!

Лог тутже захламлен 100-1000 или мне страшно представить 1000 устройств с таймаутом в 1 секунду спамящих в лог.

Понятно что если есть фильтры. Но даже у вас их нет в стандартном логе в эмуляторе.

Нужно как то подругому имхо.

1 вариант. Писать Time of waiting for connetion is over! только ОДИН раз. Ну какой смысл писать даже дважды ? Если коннект будет то будет эвент онлайн и сразу станет ясно.

Я так понимаю что сообщение привязано к таймауту - как срабатывает таймаут то сразу бросается сообщение. Я предлагаю ввести флаг.

Флаг сброшен при старте.

Сработал таймаут - бросили сообщение(если флаг сброшен) - выставили флаг.

Пришёл эвент онлайн - флаг сбросили.

И будет только одно сообщение - кому надо тот его гарантированно увидит.

А спам ... ну сами знаете как это раздражает.

Not a bug

Not possible to change timezone/hours/minutes in IE11

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / Web-interface updated by Oksana (expert) 7 years ago 1

Hi,

in UMC webinterface ít's not possible to change the timezone/hours/minutes when using IE11.

Image 13647

Please fix

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 7 years ago

Hello Theo

Sorry, but we recommend to use Chrome.

Not a bug

Wrong display of network parameters UMC Server in IE

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / Web-interface updated by Oksana (expert) 7 years ago 1

Hi,

when opening networkparameters UMC server in IE, this is the result:

Image 13646

When opening in Google Chrome, this is the result:

Image 13645

Please fix this, so it is readable in IE also.

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 7 years ago

Hello Theo,

Sorry, but we recommend to use Chrome.

JS Button Builder

It would be great to have an export feature that would extract all of the button names and create a JS file like the following.

IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS, IR.GetItem("PG-Standby").GetItem("BtnStart"), function () {

});
IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS, IR.GetItem("PG-Logo").GetItem("BtnStart"), function () {
});

IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS, IR.GetItem("PP-SysOn").GetItem("BtnSysOn"), function () {

});

IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS, IR.GetItem("PP-SysOn").GetItem("BtnClose"), function () {

});

IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS, IR.GetItem("PG-Main").GetItem("BtnSysOff"), function () {

});
Not a bug

Dynamic Image Source Issue

Damian Hartin 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 8 years ago 13

I have a project that I'm using your sample drag and drop logic to load a dynamic image.

i.e. Three source camera static images and one target. Drag the source to the target and then I change the Image property of the target to the name of the dynamic image.

Works fine in emulator mode, but when deployed to an iPad it doesn't.

If I change the Image value from the name of the dynamic image to the actual URI of the dynamic image- I can get it to work, but it doesn't look like it's applying the same parameters as the video feed is a poorer quality..

Should this be happening?? (working in emulator and not on the iPad) and if I need to pass the URI, what is the syntax to get all the settings the same?

Not a bug

IR.EVENT_LIST_ITEM_CHANGE events different between emulator and iPad

Damian Hartin 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 3

Had seen an earlier post about the changing of these event types and a recent fix for the latest iRidium Studio build..

When running in emulator I see event type 12 on button release, when the project is run on an iPad (via the cloud deployment) I see event 14 being fired !!!

Is this correct ??

Answer
Oksana (expert) 8 years ago

Hello Damian,

You should use "i3 pro" last version (1.0.5) on both device. Please, update version on your iPad.

Effect Settings Global

Ability to change the effects for all popup simultaneously. For example to change their timings