Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

oggi katic 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro 0

Hi there.

Is it possible to make a simple download for only i3 pro for windows, without whole packet with studio, transfer etc..

Our clients is very confused with all programmering software, the only thing they need is i3 pro for there windows client..

Is it possibility ?

Jackie Roos 1 year ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 1 year ago 1

Hi

I have written a project for another registered integrator, and the easiest way to test this is to add the project to the cloud, add a trial license, and invite the integrator so he can download and test the project. After the project is handed over, he will only then add it to their cloud account.

But I get this error:

(I have changed the above to my email in the screenshot to protect the integrator's privacy)

Please change so I can send an invitation to another registered integrator

Waiting for user's reply
Thales Cavalcanti 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 1 year ago 1

Is there any way to save a V3 project to be opened in V2

Answered
Андрей Курников 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 1 year ago 1

Добрый день. Подскажите пожалуйста, можно ли управлять элементами Static List через JS. (добавлять, удалять)

Спасибо.

Not a bug
Vladimir Muravyev 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 3

Вот такой скриптик не работает в 1.0.4.18716 :

IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS, IR.GetItem("Page 1").GetItem("Item 1"), function()

{

IR.GetItem("Page 1").GetItem("Item 1").GetState(0).FillColor = 0x80F4D1FF;

});

Так же не получается поменять текст или показать картинку.

Если Item на Popup, заметил, что если закрыть и открыть Popup на котором находится изменяемый Item, то Item таки принимает значение которое ему присваивали до открывания/закрывания Popup.

Answered
Francesco Zangara 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated 1 year ago 2

Linear Trend:

In an linear trend on popup, "Background" and "Data view" object are displayed with offset (Top) is refered to page and not to popup.

Bar/Pie Chart:

How to use it? Any documentation or example?

Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago

Hello Francesco,

Linear Trend:In an linear trend on popup, "Background" and "Data view" object are displayed with offset (Top) is refered to page and not to popup.

Yes, it is. We plan to improve it in next versions. In current version, please, use Trend, Bar Chart, Pie Chart only on a Page.

Bar/Pie Chart:How to use it? Any documentation or example?

Please, use this example project: http://support.iridiummobile.net/topics/9252-komponentyi-pie-chart-i-bar-chart/

Waiting for user's reply
Alessandro Munari 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 1

hi, i have an issue with my asus zenpad 10. the application does not start.

is it supported. it is an android devices.

thanks

Answer

Hello Alessandro,

Please, use this instruction for debugging your device: http://wiki2.iridiummobile.net/Android_Debugging_via_USB

After, send us a log

Answered

Для правильной настройки сети на объекте необходим параметр Multicast group address, который использует iridium transfer.

При настройке оборудования Cisco необходимо указывать данный параметр для поиска панелей в сети WiFi

Voting
Евгений Лешкив 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 2

Необходимо, чтобы в логе помимо типа устройства выводилось его название из дерева устройств проекта.

Иначе это выглядит так. В проекте 12 контроллеров глобал каше и не понятно в ком проблема.

Answered
Jackie Roos 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 4

Two projects, exactly the same, one page, 5 scripts that are the same. One project in iRidium 2.2.3, the second project recreated (not updgraded) in iRidium Studio 1.04

iRidium 2.2.3 - running the emulator is almost instant: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zxnokxggd7kqc2/iRidium%202.2.3%20start%20of%20emulator.flv?dl=0

iRidium Studio - takes 8-10 seconds to start the emulator, 'zipping' is taking the time: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhq7qaz4c1j0tgz/iRidium3%20start%20of%20emulator.flv?dl=0

Please fix so studio is faster to run the emulator.

Answer

Your projects is not the same. Project test v3.irp has 250~ images. If you delete this images - speed will be same.

But we plan to change "Unzipping" in near releases.