Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Under review

Opening webpage in iRidium mobile

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 4

Hi

Does anybody know how to open a webpage in iridium Studio?

We can't find documentation at dev.iridiummobile.net how to do this..

Thanks

Theo

Answered

OSX

Wouter Koelewijn 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 1

Will 3.x also support Apple OSX?

Answer
Oksana (expert) 8 years ago

Hello Wouter,

We don't plan to release OS X version in the near future, but you can vote for this idea:

http://support.iridiummobile.net/topics/8882-i3-pro-for-mac-os-x/

Answered

нестабильно работает режим управления через интернет

Богдан Меленчук 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated 8 years ago 6

Есть проект в 2 версии , полностью рабочий , после перехода на 3 версию нестабильно работает режим управления через интернет. Режим начинает работать только после обращения к шине HDL через программу HDL Buspro . Открываю эту программу , получаю удаленный доступ к шине , закрываю HDL Buspro , и начинает работать режим internet ( на минут 15-20 ) . В 2 версии все работает!

Answered

Sending Email from i3 Server?

Martin Lang 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Vladimir Ovchinnikov (expert) 6 years ago 12

Hi,

is i3 Server capable to send Emails to an SMTP server?

Ciao

Martin

Voting

Maintain old project with 3.0

Mike Slattery 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 2

After I installed the new Studio, it linked itself to the old 2.x project

files. So if I clicked-on an old 2.x project, Studio will open it and
convert it. It would have been best to create a new extension for Studio
files so the old 2.x projects are opened by the old 2.x program. I think
this is going to cause a lot of issues with older users. They will need to
know to only open files from within the 2.x program.

Answer

Hello Mike,

We understand you, but format a projects is the same - *.irpz. We didn't laid the use of both version in one time.

Nevertheless, other can vote for this. More voices , more chances for implementation.

Declined

Logoff (logout) account on server is hard to find

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / Web-interface updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 1

Hi,

When logged-in with the iRidium account on the iRidium server, it's possible to sync projects from the Cloud. But if you want to use an OTHER iRidium account on the server, this has to be done at the moment with the option "Deactivate server" in the section "Cloud". This is not logical.
First of all, it's in the section "Cloud". But the iRidium account is stored locally in the server.

At second, it's the description 'Deactivate" server. Installers are searching for an option "Logoff" or "Logout", and do not think to search this option in "Deactivate server".

Please rename this button to "Logout iRidium account" or "Logout Server", and think about to place this option in the upper right side of iRidium Server webpage (Administrator | Logoff | Exit) or something like this.

Thanks

Theo

Answer

Hello Theo,

When you login, the server is activated for your integrator account. You can find this server in your "My account" section. There you can link the server to automation objects. When you log out from the server, the server is deactivated and you cannot link this server to any automation objects.

Voting

Backlight control in Android or Windows

Mike Slattery 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 3

Will Studio be able to control the backlight in Android or Windows? With Windows 10 and so many nice devices running Windows there needs to be more control to the operating system. I need this to keep the display on and wake by occupancy sensor. On current systems once the display goes off, it also disable the touch screen. The only way to wake it is by power button.

Not a bug

Pop up is moving around in i3 Pro (Emulator)

oggi katic 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 4

Hello

When i make a project with pop ups and display it Emulator then you can move around with pop up ?

I dont think its planned to move around with pop ups, right? :)

Please see the link with video:

https://snap.ashampoo.com/hgYKT8fx

Completed

URL's to new download --> improve them

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / Web-interface updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 4

Hi,

on this page we can download the firmware:

Image 12225

But, when upgrading the iRidium Servers with new firmware, we need the link to the real location on a server. Maybe it's an idea to make a button: "Copy the URL to the clipboard", to the installer can paste this link/url in the webpage of this iRidium server?

Something like: http://www.iridiummobile.nl/marketing-materialen/iridiumserver_1.0.1-8197_GC.tar

Because now, the installer can DOWNLOAD the file, but this download has no value. He has to upload this file first to a webserver, and then he can paste the location of this webserver in iRidium Server update field.

So, it's better to make this button: installer can copy the location of the new firmware to the clipboard, and simply paste it onto the webpage of iRidium server.

Thanks

Theo

Answer

Hello Theo,

Now you can use a right button mouse/Copy link address (Copy shortcut in IE):

Waiting for user's reply

Server web-interface won't work in internet explorer

Erik van den Brink 8 years ago in Applications / Web-interface updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 8 years ago 4

If i want to use the web-interface of the server, this is only working when i'm using the google chrome browser. Is this a known issue or do i need to change some settings in internet explorer if want to use it.