Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

Not a bug
oggi katic 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 4

Hello

When i make a project with pop ups and display it Emulator then you can move around with pop up ?

I dont think its planned to move around with pop ups, right? :)

Please see the link with video:

https://snap.ashampoo.com/hgYKT8fx

Completed
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 1 year ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 4

Hi,

on this page we can download the firmware:

But, when upgrading the iRidium Servers with new firmware, we need the link to the real location on a server. Maybe it's an idea to make a button: "Copy the URL to the clipboard", to the installer can paste this link/url in the webpage of this iRidium server?

Something like: http://www.iridiummobile.nl/marketing-materialen/iridiumserver_1.0.1-8197_GC.tar

Because now, the installer can DOWNLOAD the file, but this download has no value. He has to upload this file first to a webserver, and then he can paste the location of this webserver in iRidium Server update field.

So, it's better to make this button: installer can copy the location of the new firmware to the clipboard, and simply paste it onto the webpage of iRidium server.

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago

Hello Theo,

Now you can use a right button mouse/Copy link address (Copy shortcut in IE):

Not a bug
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 1 year ago in Applications / Transfer • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 4

Hi,

if we want to open the Webinterface from a server in the Transfer, this is working for the UMC KNX Server, but NOT working for OnBox and Raspberry Pi...

Please fix

hHanks

Theo

Waiting for user's reply
Erik van den Brink 1 year ago in Applications / Web-interface • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 1 year ago 4

If i want to use the web-interface of the server, this is only working when i'm using the google chrome browser. Is this a known issue or do i need to change some settings in internet explorer if want to use it.

Answered
Michel Rabozee 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 2

i2 Control exists for Mac OS X. Is there any plan to have an i3 Pro for Mac OS X ?

Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago

Hello everybody,

We don't plan to release OS X version in the near future, but you can vote for this idea:

http://support.iridiummobile.net/topics/8882-i3-pro-for-mac-os-x/

http://support.iridiummobile.net/topics/8883-server-for-mac-os-x/

Answered
Богдан Меленчук 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated 1 year ago 3

Есть проект на 2 версии , в нем реализованы режимы работы через интернет и локальный . Перешел на 3 версию , перестал работать режим Internet . Попробовать режим Локал пока нет возможности.

Searching answer
Богдан Меленчук 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 1 year ago 4

Здравствуйте. Перешел на версию 3. И перестал получать информацию с сенсоров движения и dlp панелей hdl . При том что в 2 версии все работает.

Not a bug
George Petrov 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 6

i3 pro 1.0.1.8148

Создал объект в облаке, добавил проект для iPhone 5, добавил пользователя. Пользователь получает уведомление по-email, открывает ссылку с проектом на iPhone, выдается ошибка:

Voting
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 1 year ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 1

Hi,

We discovered the size of the System-Menu (swipe from left side) in i3 Pro is different when different projects are used.

In other words:

when you use a project in landscape resolution, the complete system menu will be displayed in landscape; if you use a high-res project for iPhone 6 Plus, the complete system-menu is in high-res, and so on and so on.

PLease use ONE (1) size (and resolution) for the system-menu, and don't let the size of the system-menu dependent from the size of the project you used for the last time.

Thanks

Theo

Answered
Евгений Лешкив 2 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 10

При попытке запуска эмулятора появляется такое окно. Что делать?

iRidium Studio эмулятор

Answer
Oksana (expert) 2 years ago

Это старая сборка. Последние обновления были 18 марта, в i3 pro этой версии проблема исправлена:

www.iridiummobile.net/redirects/?go=iridium3_betasetup