Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

Completed
Ekaterina (head of support) 2 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 3

It would be very useful to have a possibility to paste the text in Edit-Box Item. For example when you authorize in Windows client and need to insert an authorisation email

Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago

Hello,

Paste to EditBox has been implemented from i3 pro 1.0.5

Completed
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 2 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) • updated by Oksana (expert) 2 years ago 3

Hi,

Create new project

create 2 buttons

Select them both, and lock them

Click outside the buttons, so un-select them

Select them both again, and right-click mouse.

Watch that "Lock" AND "Unlock" are active --> which is not correct.

Please fix.

BTW: this is the same (not good) situation when you Group buttons....

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 2 years ago

Hello,

It has been implemented from iRidium Studio 1.0.0.18317

Answered

Hi,

Can you explain the function of "Gallery Template"?

We can't find the way how to use it..

Thanks

Theo

Answered
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 2 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 2

When we choose in Studio for Tools, Default Panel Sizes, there is a panel displayed: Blocks.

What is the function of this panel?

Thanks

Theo

Completed
Jackie Roos 2 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) • updated by Oksana (expert) 2 years ago 1

*.siprz on Windows 8.1 is not opening by default in iRidium Studio. Trivial but annoying

Please add this default in the installation :)

Thanks

Answer
Oksana (expert) 2 years ago

It is a beta setup. Apps from beta setup hasn't relatIons to files. In release version, relations will be added.

If you want, you should add a relation by manually.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/choose-programs-windows-uses-default

Under review
Дмитрий Марков 2 years ago in Applications / Transfer • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 6

При загрузке проекта на панель, доходит до 100%, затем начинается заново и также до 100%, после этого останавливается. Т.е. загрузка происходит 2 раза. Не всегда, чаще один раз.

Answered
Petr Dolejší 2 years ago in Applications • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 5 months ago 5

Hello,

do you plan to make Control i3 to Apple TV 4 (2015) with tvOS?

Thank you

Answered
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 2 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 2

Hi,

Download the i3 Pro app.

Download the project "How it works"

Look (and correct) the next screens:

On the mainpage, the button "www.iRidiumMobile.net" is not working (doesn't open the website)

When opening the button "Tranfser", version 2.0 is displayed

When opening the button "Studio", a screenshot of 2.0 is displayed.

And so on, and so on.

To be short: update the complete i3 Pro to the current situation, without old screenshots, not working URL's, etc.

Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago

Hello Theo,

Yes, we know about this. We will plan to fix this in release version.

P.S.

www.iRidiumMobile.net" is not working (doesn't open the website)

Unfortunately, but this is requirement of Apple for our app.

Answered
Patrick PETIT 2 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) • updated by Oksana (expert) 2 years ago 1
Hello,

I use the server (for test) with a i2control client and with a KNX driver.
And with the server it's OK for the KNX driver (commands and feedback).

Thank you to answer these questions, I would like to move forward on the server test project (data base) with a panel control project (i2control).

1-
In the documentation it writes (see above): Virtual variables are available for editing from a control panel. You mean from a control panel in the Studio development tool ?
I understood that the Virtual-tags could be changed from a control panel (i2control). It is not the case ?

2-
The Virtual-Tags variables is the database on the server ?

3-
In I/O and Virtual-Tags:
This point is not clear and is not explained.

What does the "Persist"?
In French is thought understand: a saved data. It is not in your document

To save a data in the database must select only the data type "Stored In DB" ?
Or also I have to put Persist = Yes

3-
Is it possible to transfer variables from the database (Virtual-Tags) to a client application i2control ?
Is it possible to transfer data from a client application i2control to the database (Virtual-Tags) server ?
And if yes, how do I transfer the data ?

Thank You
Best Regards

Patrick

Under review
Евгений Лешкив 2 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 2 years ago 2

Some trouble.

When rotating element that is fully on the page everything is ok.

When trying to rotate element that is partially over the screen only visible part is rotating.