Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Answered

Загрузка панельного проекта на панель

Dmitry Kheymits 9 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated 9 years ago 22
Вопрос отсутствует в Wiki, хотя есть заголовок. Насколько я понимаю для панели не требуется отдельной лицензии, если есть серверная. Тогда как загрузить? Трансфер для панельного проекта требует лицензии.
И попутный вопрос: должен ли работать эмулятор в панельном проекте при запущенном сервере (проект на сервер загружен)?
Completed

Change name of item in Pages Tree

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 12 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Kenny Stoepel 7 years ago 2
Please make the next RFI:
If you are in the Pages Tree, and select an item, then press F2, the cursor must go automatically to the field "Name" in the General-tab (in Properties), so the name of the item can be changed easily.
Also if you press twice on a name of an item in the Pages Tree, you should be able to edit the current name of the item
And if you right-click with your mouse on an item, you have to get the possibility to Edit the current name of the item.
Theo.
Answer
Oksana (expert) 8 years ago

In iRidium Studio:

The hotkey "Alt + F2" in Project Overview Panel (Pages, Popups, Items) - the cursor must go automatically to the field "Name" in the General-tab.

Hotkey "Esc" after change of name - back in Project Overview Panel

Completed

Selection of locked items is not possible

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 9 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated 8 years ago 3
Hi,
When selecting 2 or more LOCKED items with the mouse, this is not possible.

Please fix

Theo

Answer

Hello Theo,

Please, check with iRidium Studio 3.0.0.18159.

Setup: www.iridiummobile.net/redirects/?go=iridium3_betasetup

Completed

Клоны каналов

Клоны каналов создаются но их нельзя удалить

https://yadi.sk/i/ZrJOPW0Okbky3

Answered

Load license to panels

Martin Sundström 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated 8 years ago 9

Maybe I have just missed something, but I can´t get the panels to load a license so I can test i3 pro. Can you please provide an instruction for this or an explanation on how it should work so I know where to look? The clients display the message stating that no license is found or waiting for connection to iRidium server. Thanks in advance!

Completed

Drag&Drop [пере]сортировка для Channels/Tags и Shortcut keys

Dmitrii P 9 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago 4
пересортировка по списку с помощью Drag&Drop и кнопок например Ctrl+Up, Ctrl+Down

щас пертаскивание работает между папками и корнем, но рушится после этого порядок и вернуть на место (или где ей логичнее находится) перенную неполучается

Image 9285
Answer

Здравствуйте,

Полностью исправили по вашему запросу в iRidium Studio 1.0.0.18317

Declined

New button in Studio not OK

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 1

Hi,

Create a new button in Studio (test in 3.0.0.18230)

See, that the default options are not OK:

Image 10283

We need (by default):

Feedback = Momentary

Hit = Active Touch

If other users on this forum like other 'defaults', programmers must create possibility to choose the 'default' feedback and/or 'default' Hit.

Thanks

Theo

Completed

Iridium Panel and Server testing

Alessandro Munari 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 2

Hi team,

I'm testing the Panel and Server solution ito my home automation project. This is a real installation, the new Iridium work perfectly, without bug (or any that I have noticed). the system is stable, I use a windows virtul machine tu run the server and the panel (windows) on the same machine. As a second panel I use an ipad mini, this noe version is more stable the the previuos (with the same project with old Iridium the application sometime was crashing). Very good job.

I'm waiting for the offcial release to convert all the graphics and the drivers. (now i put one variable per type in my graphics, just to try). Thanks and regards

Answer

Hello Alessandro,

Thank you very much from iRidium mobile team =)

Not a bug

ShowSystemMenu not available in JavaScript

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated 8 years ago 2

Hi,

in Studio (1.0.0.18317) it's not possible to use the Javascript command IR.ShowSystemMenu()

It's not listed in the scripthelper, and not working when you manual use the IR.ShowSystemMenu(). It was working in 2.2.3.

Please fix

Thanks

Theo

Answer

Hello Theo,

Please, give us more info. how you try use this function, because we can't reproduce. IR.ShowSystemMenu() is works. Please, try this sample project.

IR.ShowSystemMenu.irpz

About ScriptHelper, we will try to add this function in the next versions.

Not a bug

Use of Control-Arrow Right / left / up / down

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 9 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated 9 years ago 3
Hi,
In GUI Editor:
select 2 items
use Control+ArrowRight or Control+ArrowLeft --> items are increased or decreased

in Studio 18111:
use Control+ArrowRight or Control+ArrowLeft --> items are moved

Please fix this in this way, that Studio is working in the same way like GUI Editor (increase or decrease items)

Thanks
Theo