Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

+5
Completed

Sign in in i3 Pro

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 3

Hi,

when a new user (installer/end-user/etc) download the current version of i3 Pro in Apple Store, the app is presenting a login screen.

Please make an explanation on this screen what you expect from the user, and which credentials he has to enter, to login. And at which location (website) these credentials (login) can be created. Now, this is not clear.

Thanks

Theo

Answer
Oksana (expert) 8 years ago

Hello,

We add link "Sing up" to iridiummobile.net in Welcome Page.

+5
Waiting for user's reply

If Server loses connection with the net (Ethernet cable is off, or wifi is gone)

Dmitry Shulgin 9 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by mbutuzov 7 years ago 2

1. AV drivers, created in dynamics, save the queue, when connection is restored they send all accumulated data into the net. It can be possibly corrected with switching a definite parameter when a driver is created. What parameter?

2. On trends and panels with data the status does not change when the connection is lost.

It would be good to change the looks of a itemn if data don't come to it, for example, they can become black and white or shaded or marked with an exclamation mark in the corner.

Image 9423

Parts of trends when data were not written in the bases should be marked to see when there was loss of connection or any other failure. It can be marked with shaded area.

Image 9422

+5
Completed

Hold event must cancel Release, when a button is hold

Ekaterina (head of support) 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 26

When a button is pressed, the following events happen:
Press + Release (short press)
or
Press + Hold + Release (long press)

In my opinion, in case of a long press only Press + Hold must work (Release event must be cancelled by Hold).
This will help tp set different commands for short press and long press, which is impossible now, as Release works any way.

Answer

Hello,

It has been implemented from iRidium Studio 1.0.2 and i3 pro 1.0.2

+5
Completed

Applying object properties to multiple items

rocfusion 9 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 7
Hi,

Take an existing project with a popup or page that contains multiple graphical items. Select those items. Now try to change the feedback to "none" and the hit to "pass through". Go to the states tab, whilst all the items are still selected. Set the image stretch to none and change the font to some thing new. Change to the second state and select a different font and font size.

Now check every item to see that every change made has been done. This does not work as expected.
Not all the items will have changed to properties that have been selected.

This has existed in the GUI editor since version 1.5.

Thanks,

Roger
Answer

Hello,
It has been fixed from iRidium Studio 1.0.0.18511 (beta)

+4
Answered

Vibro function

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 7 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated 7 years ago 3

Hi,

Do we have the possibility to use the vibro-function when a button is pressed?

Can you create an example how to do this?

Thanks

Theo

+4

See if there is command / feedback assigned to a item

oggi katic 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated 7 years ago 2

hi there..

In version 2 (GUI Editor) that was possible to see how many commands / feedback that is assigned to each item:

Image 13890

What is idea to remove this in Studio?

Image 13891

Example: in this pic you Cant see if you miss some commands and can not see if something is wrong..

Please add this thing back in next version..

+4
Completed

Possibility to disable i3 Pro menu

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 3

Hi,

on my trainings, installers want the option to disable the i3 Pro menu (by swiping from left side to right).

Not everybody loves this menu, specially integrators working for disabled people.

PLease make an option to disable this menu by javascript (and also to ENABLE it ;-) )

Thanks

Theo

Answer

Hello,

It has been implemented from i3 pro 1.0.5. Download

Test project.

+4
Waiting for user's reply

New (unwanted) Projects Overview

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Eddie Barrientos 8 years ago 13

Hi,

In the old GUI Editor, in the "Projects Overview" panel, there was a button to change the view of the project:Image 12199

Now, in Studio, this icon is changed to Image 12200

Nobody asked for this, nobody voted for this, and nobody wanted this...

Please bring back the old function; it is used by many our installers.

Thanks

Theo

+4
Voting

Calculation of the completion list height

Vladimir Bykov 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 1

It could look better if the height of fast hint was calculated before the showing, not like now: the list with the full screen height for one record.

Image 11446

+4
Voting

Delete Unused Objects - Channels not deleting unused Feedback

Jackie Roos 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 2

Hi

Just wondering why the Delete of Unused Objects does not delete unused feedback, only commands?

Image 10268

This is necessary in KNX to stop the querying on startup of unused feedback channels.