Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Completed

Copy text and Paste to EditBox

Ekaterina (head of support) 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 3

It would be very useful to have a possibility to paste the text in Edit-Box Item. For example when you authorize in Windows client and need to insert an authorisation email

Answer
Oksana (expert) 8 years ago

Hello,

Paste to EditBox has been implemented from i3 pro 1.0.5

Answered

Wrong screens in i3 Pro app

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 2

Hi,

Download the i3 Pro app.

Download the project "How it works"

Look (and correct) the next screens:

On the mainpage, the button "www.iRidiumMobile.net" is not working (doesn't open the website)

When opening the button "Tranfser", version 2.0 is displayed

When opening the button "Studio", a screenshot of 2.0 is displayed.

And so on, and so on.

To be short: update the complete i3 Pro to the current situation, without old screenshots, not working URL's, etc.

Answer

Hello Theo,

Yes, we know about this. We will plan to fix this in release version.

P.S.

www.iRidiumMobile.net" is not working (doesn't open the website)

Unfortunately, but this is requirement of Apple for our app.

Under review

Animation_Rotate

evg 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 2

Some trouble.

When rotating element that is fully on the page everything is ok.

Image 10906

When trying to rotate element that is partially over the screen only visible part is rotating.

Image 10907

Completed

Пугающую красную надпись лицензии отложить хотябы на 3-5 сек от старта панели

Dmitrii P 9 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 3
Сначало ругается -> потом конектится -> и исчезает.

Красная надпись должна появлятся по факту (нет локальной -> поищем серверную -> нет сервера/свободных лицензий/проблеммы и тд...), а не при старте.
Answer

Здравствуйте,

Сейчас сделали 10 секундную задержку после загрузки проекта (1.0.0.6309). Должно хватить для подключения, даже если связь плохая.

Answered

Не удается сохранить значение переменной в базу данных

Margolin Oleg 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 12

Создан «Server Project».

В «Server Project» создан «Server.Tags.Virtual 1».

В скрипте создан счетчик от 0 до 99 с шагом +1 раз в секунду.

Значение счетчика посылается в созданный тэг.

Для контроля в лог выводится значение счетчика и значение тэга.

Изменение этого значения я вижу как в логе, так и в web-интерфейсе сервера в закладке «Work/Feedbacks».

В настройках «Server.Tags.Virtual 1» я выбирал разные варианты:

вариант 1

Store In DB: Signed 32bit

DB Save Strategy: Deadband

Deadband = 0

вариант 2

DB Save Strategy: Deadband

Deadband = 1

вариант 3

DB Save Strategy: Interval

Interval = 1 sec

вариант 4

Store In DB: String UTF8

Затем я посылал файл в трансфер, запускал сервер, открывал web-интерфейс, видел что данные тэга меняются и на графике «Work/Feedbacks» отображаются.

Однако, во вкладке web-интерфейса «System/Database», в пункте DataBase Size: 0b постоянно для всех вариантов 1…4.

Также я делал «Panel Project», из существующего «Server Project», и создавал «Linear Trend». В нем я также не мог отобразить состояние «Server.Tags.Virtual 1» (перебрал несколько настроек).

У меня сложилось впечатление, что значение счетчика не пишется в базу данных.

Answered

Load license to panels

Martin Sundström 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated 8 years ago 9

Maybe I have just missed something, but I can´t get the panels to load a license so I can test i3 pro. Can you please provide an instruction for this or an explanation on how it should work so I know where to look? The clients display the message stating that no license is found or waiting for connection to iRidium server. Thanks in advance!

Completed

Iridium Panel and Server testing

Alessandro Munari 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 2

Hi team,

I'm testing the Panel and Server solution ito my home automation project. This is a real installation, the new Iridium work perfectly, without bug (or any that I have noticed). the system is stable, I use a windows virtul machine tu run the server and the panel (windows) on the same machine. As a second panel I use an ipad mini, this noe version is more stable the the previuos (with the same project with old Iridium the application sometime was crashing). Very good job.

I'm waiting for the offcial release to convert all the graphics and the drivers. (now i put one variable per type in my graphics, just to try). Thanks and regards

Answer

Hello Alessandro,

Thank you very much from iRidium mobile team =)

Under review

Ошибка с воспроизведением звука после падения приложения

Sorokin 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 2

С подобным вопросом я уже обращался в тех. поддержку. Суть в том что в определённый момент в проекте перестали воспроизводится звуки нажатия на элементы настроенные как "system sample", изначально я это связал с обновлением ipad. Параллельно я конфигурировал проект для iPhone, изначально звук был, в дальнейшем так же звук исчез. Полагаю это как то взаимосвязано с увеличением количества страниц/объектов интерфейса.

Answered

Philips Hue is not working in i3 Pro 3.0

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Nguyễn Chí Linh 3 years ago 27

Hi,

is it right, the current example for Philips Hue is not working?

i tested the driver on www.iridiumMobile.net, but it's not working.

Please fix

Thanks

Theo