Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

Completed

Iridium Panel and Server testing

Alessandro Munari 2 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 2 years ago 2

Hi team,

I'm testing the Panel and Server solution ito my home automation project. This is a real installation, the new Iridium work perfectly, without bug (or any that I have noticed). the system is stable, I use a windows virtul machine tu run the server and the panel (windows) on the same machine. As a second panel I use an ipad mini, this noe version is more stable the the previuos (with the same project with old Iridium the application sometime was crashing). Very good job.

I'm waiting for the offcial release to convert all the graphics and the drivers. (now i put one variable per type in my graphics, just to try). Thanks and regards

Answer
Oksana (expert) 2 years ago

Hello Alessandro,

Thank you very much from iRidium mobile team =)

Under review

Ошибка с воспроизведением звука после падения приложения

Sorokin 2 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 2 years ago 2

С подобным вопросом я уже обращался в тех. поддержку. Суть в том что в определённый момент в проекте перестали воспроизводится звуки нажатия на элементы настроенные как "system sample", изначально я это связал с обновлением ipad. Параллельно я конфигурировал проект для iPhone, изначально звук был, в дальнейшем так же звук исчез. Полагаю это как то взаимосвязано с увеличением количества страниц/объектов интерфейса.

Answered

Philips Hue is not working in i3 Pro 3.0

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 2 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro • updated by Paulo de Almeida 3 weeks ago 24

Hi,

is it right, the current example for Philips Hue is not working?

i tested the driver on www.iridiumMobile.net, but it's not working.

Please fix

Thanks

Theo