Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

+8
Voting
Giljan 3 years ago in Applications / Transfer • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 3
Hello,

It would be usefull when the iRidium device can be updated from the Transfertool in different VLAN's. I know that this is possible by choosing 'Update Now' in the system menu, but the devices are located in different offices (connected with fiberglass), so it's not feasible to drive along all the offices when the applications must be updated.

Much of our customers works with different VLAN's because of security and because it are large companies with multiple offices.

Maybe it's possible to do some 'Force update' from the Transfertool, even though the Transfertool thinks the device is not running?
Answered
Petr Kadanik 5 months ago in Applications / Transfer • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 4 months ago 1

Hello,

I have trouble with transfer to my iPhone and iPad actual project by SW Transfer.

It is working only by Cloud / Download

The Transfer see all devices (on/off/show projeck/system menu) but transfer is trying, but after 5second is refresh button in red color..

All devices is on same network.

I have still problem wit Simulator, they does not work. The simulator is running but not working.

Testing new bulid with transfer to web, show projekt menu on device and download is lengthy and unproductive.

Petr

Answered
Нестеров Владимир 1 year ago in Applications / Transfer • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 11 months ago 2

Для правильной настройки сети на объекте необходим параметр Multicast group address, который использует iridium transfer.

При настройке оборудования Cisco необходимо указывать данный параметр для поиска панелей в сети WiFi

Under review
Jackie Roos 1 year ago in Applications / Transfer • updated by Elena (manager) 1 year ago 1

If iRidium 3 transfer is open, and for example, iRidium 2 client is opened on the panel, the iRidium 3 project will download to iRidium 2 and will not work.

Please stop iRidium 3 Transfer from transferring to iRidium 2 client.

Not a bug
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 1 year ago in Applications / Transfer • updated by Oksana (expert) 12 months ago 4

Hi,

if we want to open the Webinterface from a server in the Transfer, this is working for the UMC KNX Server, but NOT working for OnBox and Raspberry Pi...

Please fix

hHanks

Theo

Under review
Дмитрий Марков 2 years ago in Applications / Transfer • updated by Oksana (expert) 12 months ago 6

При загрузке проекта на панель, доходит до 100%, затем начинается заново и также до 100%, после этого останавливается. Т.е. загрузка происходит 2 раза. Не всегда, чаще один раз.

Voting
Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 1 year ago in Applications / Transfer • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 2

Hi,

It would be great when we can select multiple projects in the Transfer (or panels, or licenses) and delete them in one time.

Now, when cleaning 'old' projects, you have to remove them one - by - one.

Thanks

Theo

later