Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Answered

Modbus Serial Setup GPIO on Rasp Pi3

Lance 7 years ago in Products / Modbus updated 7 years ago 4

I've got a Raspberry Pi3 Server and I would like to setup modbus with serial RTU connection from the Pi3 GPIO and or with USB/RTU converters. (I have more than one serial system I need to connect to.)

I'm only missing one thing, and perhaps it's rudimentary, but Where's the edit box for me to apply the com port in studio? (pics below) Am I stuck currently running IR.GetDevice commands to set the Port/Port Names?

I'm looking for a place to setup port names such as /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyS1

Thank you for your help!

Lance

Image 18333

Image 18334

Answered

how to run scenes in iridium

sachinb 7 years ago in Products / KNX updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 2
Waiting for user's reply

Проблемы со Squeezebox при конвертировании драйвера в 3-ю версию

В общем обнаружил ряд ошибок после конвертации драйвера для 3 версии iRidium.

Ошибки следующие:

• Поиск не работает, а работает только если из выпадающего списка выбрать само меню поиска.
  • При добавлении песен названных кириллицей в Favorites слетает кодировка.
  • В списке песен "Current Play List" при нажатии на песню начинает играть песня, которая находится над ней. А так же список перематывается на начало что тоже очень не удобно.
  • По какому принципу работает Random Mix не очень понятно, на мой взгляд было бы логично если нажимаешь например Random Songs, то выводятся все песни из папки вперемешку. Так же и с остальными функциями альбомы, артисты, года (только необходимости не вижу в этом, если не зависимо от смешивания все равно будут выводится все песни вперемешку). Сейчас выводится часть песен по непонятной мне логике отбора, но заметил такую вещь, если перейти к последней песне в списке и нажать кнопку следующего трека, начинают подгружаться остальные треки частями.
  • Если в меню Random Mix - Choose Genres: несколько раз нажать select all/none, то по нажатию стрелки для возврата в предыдущее меню придется нажимать ее столько же раз, сколько вы нажали на select all/none

Доработки:

• Очень бы хотелось иметь кнопку для вывода всех песен, независимо от исполнителя, альбома и т.д. Возможно ли это?
Answered

logicmachine + modbus + iridium server

geekhouse srls 7 years ago in Products / Modbus updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 8

Hello Guys,

how can i setup the iridium server contained inside the logicmachine hardware in the way to use the modbus protocol?

Can you help me ?

Thank you

Answered

EVENT_RECEIVE_TEXT INFO MISSING

Ander Gabilondo 7 years ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 7 years ago 4

Helo,

I’m having some problem with a new Driver. I have to control a device with Telnet. I lose some information when I send a command to the device and thee devices answers to this command. Instead, if I send this command with Putty, I see the information I need. As you can see, the last line is lost, and I need it for the feedback information.

With the Iridium Log I get the following messages:

[02-02-2017 13:23:19.651] INFO SCRIPT text =

[02-02-2017 13:23:19.699] INFO SCRIPT text = Preset 1 2 // Received from the bus (Line 1)

OK // Received from the bus (Line 2)

// ------------- MISSING INFORMATION (Line 3)

But with the Putty in Telnet I get the following:

p 1 2 // Received from the bus (Line 1)

OK // Received from the bus (Line 2)

Preset 1, Area 2, Fade 2000, Join 0xff // Received from the bus (Line 3)

Thanks for your support.

Answered

HDL-ZAudio

Thales Cavalcanti 7 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 7

Hi there, I am trying to use HDL-ZAudio example but I found some problem.

If I use only the example file and emulate is OK.

If I merge my project with sample ZAudio project is OK.

But If I merge ZAudio project with my project, did not work, The Button to open Z-Audio has no command and I do not identify what command I need to use to run ZAudio, appear that has something running when open the project and I do not know why when merge it in my project it miss.

thanks

Answered

Close the apps

feri setiawan 7 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 2

Hi how to script close App if i create project for window?

this code not work

IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_ITEM_PRESS, IR.GetItem("Page 1").GetItem("Item 1"), function(){
IR.Exit();
});

Not a bug

feedback can't fast response

feri setiawan 7 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Zohaib Hussain 4 years ago 3

hi,

i have module for control lighting but if i want test use push button saklar why feedback in my gudget can't change or very slowly??

Answered

hold repeat function

Kenny Stoepel 7 years ago in Products / Other drivers updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 7 years ago 1

Would it be possible to keep sending a command on the "on hold" event. I would like to create a trigger button (on/off) + on hold dim up/down.

Voting

Matrix builder

Iain Brew 7 years ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems updated by Andrey S 7 years ago 4

I recently worked on a project with 18 inputs, 16 outputs which follows a simple command structure syntax (r x y) x = input, y = output. I manually had to create 288 commands - time consuming! Could there be a tool made where you could import a CSV file (i.e. command name, data) or a tool to build a sequence of commands for matrixes?