Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

+5
Planned
Martin Lang 6 months ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro • updated by Slava Zhuravlev (expert) yesterday at 7:50 a.m. 19

Hi,

ALL the new HDL Wireless devices have also a 4channel drycontact input. When an input is changed, the modules automatically send out a "Dry contact broadcast message". But iRidium does not recognize these messages. So you have to repeatly request the status of each channel on every wireless device over and over again. Please include the broadcast message datagram into iRidium PRO as soon es possible, so iRidium can react directly to an input change. And also decreasing the bus traffic!

I attached a screen shot. I have a status request for channel1 and channel2 running every 10 seconds. When the status changes, you see that the module automatically send out a broadcast of each channel that is changed (Line 39 and 51). In this case channel2 changed from closed to open and back again to closed.

So, iRidium has to process the OP-Code 15D0 correctly!

Best regards,

Martin Lang - MEB Austria

+3
ai-systems@bk.ru 1 year ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro 0

Add the scan by subnet and id.

In BUS Pro software we have a "fast" scan. Shows not all devices in big installations.

And precise scanning by id.

Iridium have only fast scan with time limit.

And it find devices with id 6 then 2 then 9 or something.

Please add scan by device id please.

+3
Waiting for user's reply
Martin Lang 2 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro • updated by Oksana (expert) 2 years ago 1

Hi,

would it be possible to add a function in the upcoming i3-Gate to automatically update the Logic-Module (HDL-buspro) in a regular interval (once a day) to keep the Logic-Module which broadcasts the time/date to panels and internal logic functions up2date on "DaylightSaving"-Changes.

I checked out the communication protocol via UDP to the logic-module if you need that info.

So when using the i3-Gate with HDL-buspro this would be an awesome add-on. Its really annoying to allways login to the HDL logicmodule and do a time-change so that the client sees the correct time on the DLP panels.

With best regards,

Martin Lang - MEB Austria

+1
Answered
Martin Lang 10 months ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro • updated 5 months ago 8

hi,

please include the latest HDL wireless components correctly

into iRidium 3.x

for example there are new "1channel relais", "2channel relais", "1channel curtain control" out

with changed id-codes depending on a new firmware in these modules. iRidium doesn't recognize

them correctly.

also, all these new HDL wireless devices have 4-dry-contact inputs.these should be also included

directly into each device. otherwise we allways have to write additional devices and give them the same subnetid/deviceid, thats bad.

also the outdoor microwave/lux/humidity/temperature sensor is not recognized corrects, along with the wireless dlp panels! they have inbuild dimmer support.

and last big question, is it possible to clone/copy a self created hdl-device after setting it up with all the commands and feedback-channels needed? i can't see this option in the list?

thx!

martin lang

+1
Under review
raysdoc62 1 year ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 1 year ago 1

I would like to use iRidium and HDL-Bus to control my lighting system by Lumencache. Lumencache control commands are vis RS232/485 (e.g., light fixture #1 ON command is [1,255] and OFF command is [1,0]). Has anyone used HDL-Bus Logic and universal switch for RS232 control? I'm having difficulty figuring out the programming with the online documentation.

Waiting for user's reply
Renato Habek - PRO-AIT d.o.o. 3 weeks ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro • updated by Tatiana Kiselyova (expert) 3 weeks ago 3

Hi, it looks like iRidium scanner does not recognize correctly HDL buspro wired devices when they are connected behind the wireless gateway MBUS/GWRF.40

Whole network is wireless and one floor heating module is connected to the wireless network through the MBUS/GWRF.40 gateway. When scanned, it shows just as an HDL buspro device without any property except the ID. Is that something that can be resolved in any future versions?

Waiting for user's reply
Саня Маликов 2 months ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro • updated by Dmitry - support (expert) 2 months ago 1

Имеется  ли шаблон для устройства HDL MHRCU.433

Waiting for user's reply
Tubi Alvarez 2 months ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 2 weeks ago 4

Hello, I am using the yahoo weather program, when I use it, that program only works without problems, but when I enter it into another program, it does not work, does anyone help me?

Answered
Игорь Машуков 3 months ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro • updated by Slava Zhuravlev (expert) 1 week ago 8

Есть ли интеграция в ПО на уровне команд (не скриптов) MHRCU.433 версии Buspro? Интересует реализация проекта в 1 однокомнатной квартире с использованием i3 Pro или i3 Lite? 

Declined
Ismael Ahmad 5 months ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 5 months ago 1

some time the trigger butom  work and some the time not in the same configuration i follow the instanractions and videos, can you connect remotely with me to help me in this issue