Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

+4

Hdl scan

ai-systems@bk ru 8 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro 0

Add the scan by subnet and id.

In BUS Pro software we have a "fast" scan. Shows not all devices in big installations.

And precise scanning by id.

Iridium have only fast scan with time limit.

And it find devices with id 6 then 2 then 9 or something.

Please add scan by device id please.

+3
Waiting for user's reply

Automatic time-update via i3-Gate

Martin Lang 8 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 1

Hi,

would it be possible to add a function in the upcoming i3-Gate to automatically update the Logic-Module (HDL-buspro) in a regular interval (once a day) to keep the Logic-Module which broadcasts the time/date to panels and internal logic functions up2date on "DaylightSaving"-Changes.

I checked out the communication protocol via UDP to the logic-module if you need that info.

So when using the i3-Gate with HDL-buspro this would be an awesome add-on. Its really annoying to allways login to the HDL logicmodule and do a time-change so that the client sees the correct time on the DLP panels.

With best regards,

Martin Lang - MEB Austria

+1
Answered

PLease include the lastest HDL Wireless devices in iRidium 3.x

Martin Lang 7 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated 7 years ago 8

hi,

please include the latest HDL wireless components correctly

into iRidium 3.x

for example there are new "1channel relais", "2channel relais", "1channel curtain control" out

with changed id-codes depending on a new firmware in these modules. iRidium doesn't recognize

them correctly.

also, all these new HDL wireless devices have 4-dry-contact inputs.these should be also included

directly into each device. otherwise we allways have to write additional devices and give them the same subnetid/deviceid, thats bad.

also the outdoor microwave/lux/humidity/temperature sensor is not recognized corrects, along with the wireless dlp panels! they have inbuild dimmer support.

and last big question, is it possible to clone/copy a self created hdl-device after setting it up with all the commands and feedback-channels needed? i can't see this option in the list?

thx!

martin lang

+1
Under review

RS232 control through HDL-Bus

raysdoc62 8 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 8 years ago 1

I would like to use iRidium and HDL-Bus to control my lighting system by Lumencache. Lumencache control commands are vis RS232/485 (e.g., light fixture #1 ON command is [1,255] and OFF command is [1,0]). Has anyone used HDL-Bus Logic and universal switch for RS232 control? I'm having difficulty figuring out the programming with the online documentation.

Answered

Set by JS a Command parameter in HDL device

Joseanio Galdino 6 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Vladimir Ovchinnikov (expert) 6 years ago 1

Hi all,

I want to change programaticaly (by JS)  the UVNumber of a command  of a HDL device  to send a UV Switch command ,  but I do not found docs  about how to do this.

Explain - I have a  HDL device named   HVAC1,   with a command named   IRChannel  and   the  UVNumber = 0

I want  to change by JS   the UVNumber   to  any number from 1 to 240  and   send  the UV Switch comand to fisical device to send a IR command  .

Something like this 

IR.GetDevice("HVAC1").SetParameter(UVNumber = 51) ;      //set UV Switch number in device 

IR.GetDevice("HDL-BUS").Set("HVAC1:IRChannel 51",255);   // Send UV Switch "n" On  to fisical device

Someone could help me ?

Thanks  in advance

Waiting for user's reply

Scanning the HDL buspro network and recognition of the wired devices behind the wireless gateway HDL-MBUS/GWRF.40

Renato Habek - PRO-AIT d o o. 7 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Tatiana Kiselyova (expert) 7 years ago 3

Hi, it looks like iRidium scanner does not recognize correctly HDL buspro wired devices when they are connected behind the wireless gateway MBUS/GWRF.40

Whole network is wireless and one floor heating module is connected to the wireless network through the MBUS/GWRF.40 gateway. When scanned, it shows just as an HDL buspro device without any property except the ID. Is that something that can be resolved in any future versions?

Waiting for user's reply

Yahoo weather

Tubi Alvarez 7 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 6 years ago 4

Hello, I am using the yahoo weather program, when I use it, that program only works without problems, but when I enter it into another program, it does not work, does anyone help me?

Under review

Есть ли интеграция ПО на уровне команд (не скриптов) MHRCU.433 версии Buspro?

Игорь Машуков 7 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Slava Zhuravlev (expert) 4 years ago 28

Есть ли интеграция в ПО на уровне команд (не скриптов) MHRCU.433 версии Buspro? Интересует реализация проекта в 1 однокомнатной квартире с использованием i3 Pro или i3 Lite? 

Declined

HDL project 

Ismael Ahmad 7 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 1

some time the trigger butom  work and some the time not in the same configuration i follow the instanractions and videos, can you connect remotely with me to help me in this issue      

Answered

HDL-ZAudio

Thales Cavalcanti 7 years ago in Products / HDL-BUS Pro updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 7 years ago 7

Hi there, I am trying to use HDL-ZAudio example but I found some problem.

If I use only the example file and emulate is OK.

If I merge my project with sample ZAudio project is OK.

But If I merge ZAudio project with my project, did not work, The Button to open Z-Audio has no command and I do not identify what command I need to use to run ZAudio, appear that has something running when open the project and I do not know why when merge it in my project it miss.

thanks