Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

+7
Voting
Maurits Roos 1 year ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems • updated by Dmitry Shulgin 11 months ago 3

Can we have support for the iTach Flex Relay and sensor cable in the Clobal Cache Driver. Plugged into the iTach Flex allows you to control 4 Relays and monitor the states of 4 inputs

+4
Completed
rocfusion 2 years ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 2
Hi,

It would be great if SSL support could be added to the TCP driver. Adding the SSL handshaking into the driver would make it easier to script custom driver.

Thanks,

Roger
Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago

Hello,
It has been fixed from i3 pro 1.0.0.7903 (beta)

+1
Voting
Iain Brew 2 months ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems • updated by Andrey S 4 weeks ago 4

I recently worked on a project with 18 inputs, 16 outputs which follows a simple command structure syntax (r x y) x = input, y = output. I manually had to create 288 commands - time consuming! Could there be a tool made where you could import a CSV file (i.e. command name, data) or a tool to build a sequence of commands for matrixes?

В общем обнаружил ряд ошибок после конвертации драйвера для 3 версии iRidium.

Ошибки следующие:

• Поиск не работает, а работает только если из выпадающего списка выбрать само меню поиска.
  • При добавлении песен названных кириллицей в Favorites слетает кодировка.
  • В списке песен "Current Play List" при нажатии на песню начинает играть песня, которая находится над ней. А так же список перематывается на начало что тоже очень не удобно.
  • По какому принципу работает Random Mix не очень понятно, на мой взгляд было бы логично если нажимаешь например Random Songs, то выводятся все песни из папки вперемешку. Так же и с остальными функциями альбомы, артисты, года (только необходимости не вижу в этом, если не зависимо от смешивания все равно будут выводится все песни вперемешку). Сейчас выводится часть песен по непонятной мне логике отбора, но заметил такую вещь, если перейти к последней песне в списке и нажать кнопку следующего трека, начинают подгружаться остальные треки частями.
  • Если в меню Random Mix - Choose Genres: несколько раз нажать select all/none, то по нажатию стрелки для возврата в предыдущее меню придется нажимать ее столько же раз, сколько вы нажали на select all/none

Доработки:

• Очень бы хотелось иметь кнопку для вывода всех песен, независимо от исполнителя, альбома и т.д. Возможно ли это?
Fixed
Jongbum Park 3 weeks ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems • updated by Xopyc (expert) 3 weeks ago 3

In the web document: iRidium for AV & Custom Systems

You have this statement:

Add a ready set of commands in your project: select your database in the DEVICE BASE list and drag the device in your project (PROJECT DEVICE PANEL).

=> into your project

Shouldn't the part of the statement be changed as shown above?

Waiting for user's reply
Jongbum Park 3 weeks ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems • updated 3 weeks ago 6

I developed an iRidium (GUI) project for "AV & Custom Systems device" that controls NI-3100(AMX) - specifically relay 7 on it. My question: is it OK to use port number 23?(see the 1st figure below) As far as I know, this port is used for telnet application.

For your reference I attached a few images concerning my development.

Fixed
Jongbum Park 3 weeks ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 3 weeks ago 1

I found a confusion in language/word on your iridium document.

It is shown in the figure below. Please check that out and correct into a matching English word.

Page address : http://dev.iridiummobile.net/JS_Samples/en#Custom_TCP_Server_in_iRidium_Client

On the following page,

http://dev.iridiummobile.net/AV_%26_Custom_Systems/en

Near the top of the page I can see a link (the image is shown below),

When I click the link "List of ready...", it brings me to a Russian page.

So, please correct the wrong link target address.

End of report.

Rodrigo M. 1 month ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems 0

Is there any Sony Bravia IP Control example panel?

Answered
Ander Gabilondo 2 months ago in Products / AV & Custom Systems • updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 2 months ago 4

Helo,

I’m having some problem with a new Driver. I have to control a device with Telnet. I lose some information when I send a command to the device and thee devices answers to this command. Instead, if I send this command with Putty, I see the information I need. As you can see, the last line is lost, and I need it for the feedback information.

With the Iridium Log I get the following messages:

[02-02-2017 13:23:19.651] INFO SCRIPT text =

[02-02-2017 13:23:19.699] INFO SCRIPT text = Preset 1 2 // Received from the bus (Line 1)

OK // Received from the bus (Line 2)

// ------------- MISSING INFORMATION (Line 3)

But with the Putty in Telnet I get the following:

p 1 2 // Received from the bus (Line 1)

OK // Received from the bus (Line 2)

Preset 1, Area 2, Fade 2000, Join 0xff // Received from the bus (Line 3)

Thanks for your support.