Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Planned

Почему не работают модули после импорта в v3 на примере XBMC

Максим 7 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 7 years ago 1

Баг обратной совместимости нашел при конвертации старого проекта с модулем XBMC.

В модуле XBMC для v2 есть объект: IR.GetPage("XBMC_Audio").GetItem("icon_map")

типа IR.ITEM_BUTTON у которого более 10 стейтов с картинками и который использовался как массив иконок примерно так:

var icon_map = {

back: GetItem(gui.iconMap).GetState(9).Image,
artist: GetItem(gui.iconMap).GetState(5).Image,
album: GetItem(gui.iconMap).GetState(6).Image,
genre: GetItem(gui.iconMap).GetState(10).Image,
source: GetItem(gui.iconMap).GetState(11).Image

где gui.iconMap = IR.GetPage("XBMC_Audio").GetItem("icon_map")

Начиная с какой-то версии i3pro разработчики сделали лак, что у элемента BUTTON только два стейта. Причем если он один (например когда добавляешь картинку из папки Windows на лист по drag&drop), то создать ему второй стейт невозможно, пока вручную не поменяешь ему тип на TRIGGER_BUTTON или что-то вроде этого).

И при конвертации в i3pro этот элемент потерял все свои "лишние" стейты со всеми картинками и строчки скипта, в которых идет обращение к GetItem(gui.iconMap).GetState(10).Image вызывают прерывание выполнения скрипта.

Более того, это происходит если просто (даже пусть по ошибке) поменять тип элемента на IR.ITEM_BUTTON, то по возвращению к IR.ITEM_MUTI_STATE_BUTTON у которого было до этого много стейтов, останутся только первые 3!!!!

Для меня данные нововведения только еще больше осложнили и без того малоудобную работу с проектами в iStudio.

Answered

Cloud Gate in iRidium Server driver

Hi,

Where can we find more docunemtation/info about "Cloud Gate" ?

Image 16266

If we want to work with this option, how to do it?

We can't find any documentation on dev.iRidiumMobile.net

Thanks

Theo

Under review

Access violations when adding images

Jackie Roos 7 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Iain Brew 7 years ago 4

Hi

When running the iRidium Studio App on Windows 8, when dragging images from the gallery on to a page, quite often I will get ‘access violation’ messages. Or, the image will appear as a tiny square, then disappear.

Upgraded to 1.0.8 and the problem still exists

Image 15912

Image 15915

Image 15916

Answered

New Scheme Button...Help text

Paulo de Almeida 7 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Marco Tanis 7 years ago 5

The new "Scheme" in Iridium Studio. How does it work ? I could not find any help Info about it.

Image 15879

Image Slider In IRidium Studio

Surya Teja 7 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated 7 years ago 9

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We are planning to do image sliding ( to view full 360 degree room picture ). Kindly suggest me how can we achieve this.

Merging iRidium Server Panel Projects

Hi

The merging of Server projects was implemented:

http://support.iridiummobile.net/topics/9022-how-to-merge-server-projects/

But, if we have a panel project and matching server project, we can merge the server project, but we cannot merge the panel projects with iRidium Server:

Image 15340

The only way to do this at the moment is to re-name the iRidium Server driver in one of the panel projects, and manually drag the commands and feedback onto the other iRidium Server driver after merging. Not ideal :)

Please change so that in a panel project, iRidium Server drivers with the same name are merged when panel projects are merged.

Thanks

Planned

Studio merges adjacent drivers

Jackie Roos 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 7 years ago 5

Question to support:

Why does the editor merge two neighbouring drivers with the same settings?This sort of behind the scenes manipulation that the installer has no control over is really frustrating.Please change the Editor so it does not merge drivers with the same settings. If an installer has two drivers with the same settings, it is done for a reason :)

Response from support

For some drivers is unacceptable to have the same settings, for example the driver to work with serial port. You can't create two driver to work with the same COM port. The same rule applies to UDP connections.

Of course, for TCP connections this rule does not apply. So you can write as an idea on the forum that the editor do not merge the two TCP drivers.

Please change the editor so that only adjacent UDP or Serial drivers are merged, and not TCP or HTTP etc.

Thanks

Cannot add a states with +

Jackie Roos 8 years ago in Applications / Studio (Server editor) updated 8 years ago 0

My button has one state, now I want to add another with the +, but in 1.0.6 this is greyed out

Now I have to do this in two steps instead of one, which is really annoying

- click in the drop down

- check the box

please put the + back so it's behaviour enables the other possible states.

thanks