Ilya Markov (expert) 7 months ago in Domintell / Domintell Shutter • updated by Wouter Verbeeck 3 months ago • 2
The module enables control of Shutter devices in the Domintell bus. Enter the parameters to control the device:
Host, Port, Password (if set) of the bus, serial number of the device, also choose name of your module.
Supported modules: DTRV01, DTRP02, DTRVBT01.
A set of Actions, Event and Conditions allows you to use all module functions in macros and routines:
1) Down - to close the blinds;
2) Open - to open the blinds;
3) Stop - to stop the blinds.
1) Open - the shutter had just been opened;
2) Close - the shutter had just been closed.
1) Open - the shutter is opened;
2) Close - the shutter is closed.
Customer support service by UserEcho