Domintell Sound Module
The module enables control of Sound module in the Domintell bus. Enter the parameters to control the device:
Host, Port, Password (if set) of the bus, serial number of the device.
Supported modules: DAMPLI01.
- Source control;
- Volume control;
- FM tuner.
A set of Actions, Event and Conditions allows you to use all module functions in macros and routines:
1) Source - to select the source;
2) Volume - to set the volume;
3) Tuner (FM) - to tune the radio.
1) Source - the source has changed to the indicated value;
2) Volume higher - the volume has become higher than the indicated value;
3) Volume lower - the volume has become lower than the indicated value.
1) Source - the source is set up to the indicated value;
2) Volume higher - the volume is higher than the indicated value;
3) Volume lower - the volume is lower than the indicated value.
Customer support service by UserEcho