Installation of i3 pro Beta Setup on PC
Specifics of using iRidium v2.x projects in Ridium Pro:
1. Properties of keyboard activation were changed. You might need to rewrite macros and scripts for keyboard activation.
2. There is a new API for Lists. Do NOT use the old List API for iRidium v2.x in Ridium Pro as it is not supported.
To download the Beta Setup on your PC, follow the link.
Conversion of v. i2 control Projects
in v. i3 pro
Open the project for i2 control in iRidium Studio. You will see the window:
Agree to continue work with the project.
Save the converted project.
First Emulator Launch
At the first Emulator launch you will see the Welcome Page.
To use Emulator and then the i3 pro client, it is required to go through Full registration on the web site http://www.iridiummobile.net/
When downloading the visualization project in i3 pro via iRidium Transfer or in Emulator directly from PC, the integrator has access to:
- TestMode - 20 minutes of continuous work. Each 20 minutes i3 pro has to be reloaded.
Installation of i3 pro on Mobile Devices
To download the Beta version of i3 pro on your iOS device:
1. Go to the AppStore, install the TestFlight application.
2. Start TestFlight and send your AppleID to our address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject "Access to TestFlight".
3. You will receive an e-mail to the indicated AppleID for confirmation of your participation in the beta-testing.
4. Then you need to open the link in the e-mail from the iOS device with the help of Safari or the built-in Mail App.
5. After that you will have the application available for download. You need to install the application with the help of the Install button.
If you use several devices with the same AppleID, then all of them will have access to the beta-testing via the TestFlight application.
Object Creation on the Web Site
The i3 pro version has a definition of automation object.
It is a folder in the cloud where all projects of one automation object are stored. It is used for sharing projects with end-users, activation of the testing period (the 60-day Trial license) and obtaining the license for the object.
When uploading the project via iRiduim Cloud, there are three available modes:
- TestMode - 20 minutes of continuous work. Each 20 minutes i3 pro has to be reloaded. The mode is activated automatically, if the cloud object does not have the started Trial period or a license
- The Trial period - 60 days of continuous work. The mode has to be activated in the settings of the cloud object. You cannot prolong the Trial period.
- The license which works without time limit. If the cloud object had a licensem you can download and use the projects without limitations (withing the limits of the functions you paid for)
To add an object in the cloud:
1. Sign in the iRidium mobile web site with your login and password.
2. Go to the My Account section
3. To add the project, click "Add object"
4. Input the object name and select the type of projects it will contain (i3 pro).
5. To add the project in the cloud, click on the "Projects" tab. Drag visualization projects (*.irpz) or add them by clicking on "Drop file here or click"
6. After the adding click "Finish upload"
7. In order to add the license, go to the Licenses tab.
7.1. You can activate the free Trial license for 60 days. In order to do that click on the corresponding icon and confirm your choice in the appeared window.
8. You can add users who will be able to download your project in the Users and Panels tab.
9. The user will receive an e-mail with the request to create the password and the URI link for project upload.
10. To continue registration, press "Continue registration".
11. Aafter registration you'll get an e-mail with a login and password.
12. Launch i3 pro on a device.
13. Enter the login and the password from the e-mail.
14. To download a project from the cloud, make a swipe to the right to open a menu, open Cloud tab and select a project.
If the project is not displayed, open System tab
and click Cloud sync icon
You can read the QR-code of the project. To do it go to "Project" tab on the web-site, select the required project and click "Get QR-code" icon next to it.
A QR-code will appear. Click "QR Reader" icon in the device menu. The camera will switch on. Hold the camera in front of the QR-code.
Customer support service by UserEcho