See attached project 1d_array_save_load_in_token.irpz
1. Run emulator for the first time and token data is 0,0
2. Change token data to 1,1. Close iRidium. Open iRidium. Token Data still 1,1 as expected
3. Run Emulator and Change token data to 2,2:
4. Open task manager and end task on i2 Control
5. Run emulator - Token data is 1,1 but should be 2,2.
This happens on PC's running i2 Control when the PC is restarted eg from Windows updates.
I asked iRidium to FIX this, but they tell me "This is not a bug, the client is configured so that it saves the tokens when the normal shutdown."
To me this is a DESIGN BUG that needs to be fixed to save project tokens when they are CHANGED
Please vote to get this fixed
Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho