Welcome!On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.
Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.
besides vertical and horizontal we need to have round
Is it possible to draw free area of the "button" in the version 3.X .
Example of application: take a photo of a real-life automation site as background and outline required zones (for example, TV on the wall - it is not always frontal projection for rectangles).
For administrator: make the settings of the items Hit = Active Touch workable
- a button in the Editor control panel, that activates a mode that copies visual settings (States) of a selected item onto any other items. Stamp make all items look similar in one click. The tool saves settings of all states of the sample-item and copies them on the recepient item. If the recepient has fewer stares, new ones are not added. If the recepinet has more states, extra states don't change their looks.
- Select [ stamp ] toll on the Editor tools panel, press and hold ctrl and click on one of the items of a project. Now this items is sample-item.
- Point the cursor on another item, click on it (option: click with held Alt) and visual settings of a graphical item are changed according to the sample-item.
- [ stamp] [ \/ ] - when an arrow netx to the tool is pressed, dropdown menu shows a list of parameters for copying: size, color,opasity, alfa, text, font size, image, icon, etc. Put ticks next to the parameters that are to be copied.
It has been fixed from i3 pro 188.8.131.5203
Hi, just after an update on the status of SIP and IOS notifications.
I read on one of the help pages:
Not supported: receiving calls on iOS from remote devices, if the app is minimized for a long period of time.
Is this still the case or has there been a change that resolves this now?
We plan to implement it but not in the nearest future as we have a lot of other tasks.
iRidium mobile Team
Installers need regular expressions in the GUI Editor. Examples: IF... THEN, IF ... AND ... DO ....; value 1 + value 2 = value 3, etc.
Please vote for this idea when you agree with me!
i few of my clients own a Apple Watch and i often get the question if there is a iRidium app for this device.
Youre competitors like Savant and Live Domus already have a Apple Watch app.
It just would be great to activate like 10 moods via this device but more would be fantastic.
Please let me know if this is going to happen.
Richard de Wit
The logger is a great thing to have. But if you could implement highlighting of messages in it, it would be perfect:
- errors and warnings - RED
- user messages - BLUE
- service messages - BLACK
Customer support service by UserEcho