Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users.

iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

We have moved our support service to a new technical support system. Since 17.01.2022, we have disabled the ability to create appeals through the userecho personal account. Now all requests are processed via mail to support@iridi.com .

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

+51
Voting

New Level type - Round

Nikolay Rusanov 9 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 7 years ago 27
Round Levels! with appearance of (again) nest they are loved by everybody: http://lh5.ggpht.com/-Zc95p72H8cI/UPO...e_app2.jpg

besides vertical and horizontal we need to have round
+37
Voting

Blur effect

Эмиль Боев 9 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Dmitry Ryzhkov 7 years ago 5
It would be nice to have ability to apply blur effect to separate UT Item and/or whole popup.
Like that:

Image 8363

+32
Voting

Siri & i3Pro

Иван Демидкин 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Ekaterina (head of support) 8 years ago 1 1 duplicate

Добрый день.

Читал в новостях, что Apple на презентации ios10, сказала, что API Siri будут открыты для разработчиков.

Скажите, планируется ли использовать Siri в качестве голосового управления Iridium? Учитывай, что Siri может откликаться по фразе "Привет Siri" данная функция могла бы стать очень полезной.

+31
Voting

Free form of the button area or working Active Touch

Oleg Starikov 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Oksana (expert) 8 years ago 2

Hello!
Is it possible to draw free area of the "button" in the version 3.X .

Example of application: take a photo of a real-life automation site as background and outline required zones (for example, TV on the wall - it is not always frontal projection for rectangles).

---

For administrator: make the settings of the items Hit = Active Touch workable

+24
Voting

Needed: scalable vector Graphics

Theo Derks - NL (distributor) 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Kenny Stoepel 7 years ago 3

Hi,

in the past we asked several times for the possibility to use Scalable Vector Graphics images (.SVG-files). Now we see, these requests don't exist any more on the forum.

But we also see, it's still not possible to use .SVG-files in the Gallery in the GUI Editor...

Please add this feature in the software, many installers asked this in the past!

+22
Voting

SIP and IOS Notifications / Push / Background fetch

Damian Hartin 9 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Ruud 7 years ago 13

Hi, just after an update on the status of SIP and IOS notifications.

I read on one of the help pages:
Not supported: receiving calls on iOS from remote devices, if the app is minimized for a long period of time.

Is this still the case or has there been a change that resolves this now?

Thanks,
Damian

Answer
Oksana (expert) 8 years ago
Dear Damian,

We plan to implement it but not in the nearest future as we have a lot of other tasks.

Sincerely yours,

Olga Ermakova
iRidium mobile Team
+22
Voting

Apple Watch

Richard le Blanc 8 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Richard LeBlanc 7 years ago 7

Hello,

i few of my clients own a Apple Watch and i often get the question if there is a iRidium app for this device.

Youre competitors like Savant and Live Domus already have a Apple Watch app.

It just would be great to activate like 10 moods via this device but more would be fantastic.

Please let me know if this is going to happen.

Thanks,

Richard de Wit

Voltage Elektrotechniek

+20
Completed

Work of Emulator without a license

Nikolay Rusanov 9 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Francesco Zangara 7 years ago 15
I suggest work of Emulator without licensing. It confuses everybody. Maybe it is better just to limit the connection time - for example, after 15 minutes of work Emulator disconnects and you need to start it again. 
Answer
Oksana (expert) 8 years ago

Hello,
It has been fixed from i3 pro 1.0.0.7903

+19
Voting

Change font and font size by script

r riksma 9 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Andrey S 7 years ago 5
Reposting these topics to enable voting:
http://forum.iridiummobile.net/index.php?topic=2477.msg9080#msg9080
http://forum.iridiummobile.net/index.php?topic=2510.msg9148#msg9148
We have to be able to change font type and size of items that are created by javascript.
With this feature we are able to create more dynamic and better looking designs.
The only workaround I know of consists of creating images for every piece of text, multiple times (for every state).

This has been an important improvement:
http://support.iridiummobile.net/topic/630968-unable-to-read-or-change-text-alignment-position/
Please keep up the good work.
+18
Planned

Toggle button

ahmad alnems 7 years ago in Applications / i3 Pro updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 7 years ago 7

Could you please do that in i3 pro