Welcome!

On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.

Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.

Please subscribe to the Change Log to know our news

+2
Waiting for user's reply
Oleg Bubnov 6 months ago in iRidium Script • updated by Ilya Markov (expert) 2 months ago 12

1. Руководство обозначает свойство состояния DrawOrder, но никак его не описывает. Можно ли его использовать? Если да, то как? Я попытался использовать вот такой подход: btn.GetState(0).DrawOrder = "Fill Image Border Text Icon"; - кнопка исчезла с экрана, но на нажатия реагировала. Такой же результат, если через запятую перечислять.
  2. То же самое со свойством Font. В руководстве описано, что можно использовать только Тахому-20. Можно ли в скрипте поменять как-то значение и размер шрифта при помощи скрипта? Например, используя FontId? Если да, то как?
  3. Можно ли задать свойство Image однажды для всех состояний? Аналогично свойству Text.
  4. Если скриптом нельзя полноценно создать экземпляр кнопки, тогда как решать эту задачу? Создавать некий шаблон кнопки в Студио и потом уже его прятать на никогда не вызываемой странице, размножать и изменять?
+2
Answered
Dmitry Ryzhkov 12 months ago in iRidium Script • updated by Andrey S 6 months ago 4

Здравствуйте,

когда можно ожидать добавление функционала .AddChannel & .AddTag

Это очень необходимо для динамического создания драйверов и их каналов.

+2
Voting
Damian Hartin 1 year ago in iRidium Script • updated by Oksana (expert) 1 year ago 3

As per my other topic for info on the new list..

Direction doesn't seem to work? Even in the sample list project you have provided...?

Answer
Oksana (expert) 1 year ago

Hello Damian,

The new list doesn't support Direction now.The new list have a minimal functional in the first release. In future, we plan to improve them.

+1
Henry 2 months ago in iRidium Script 0

Hi Guys,

Anyone can help on how I can make a timer in the server that can be sent/controlled in the panel.

I need to send the month,  the day and the time plus the command from the panel going to the server.

appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Henry

+1
Answered
admin 10 months ago in iRidium Script • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 6 days ago 3

How can we embed the YouTube app to open a default youtube channel and to send it to smarttv

+1
Declined
geurtsd 1 year ago in iRidium Script • updated 11 months ago 9

Dear support team,

Despite the fact that your training and reference material has grown and professionalised a lot over the time, would it bw possible to publish a list of supported methods of standard javascript? Or a javascript version that the script editor is based on so we can research it ourselves?

I find regularly that standard javascript methods do not work in iridium, which makes it cumbersome to troubleshoot if I did something wrong in my programming, or if the method s just not supported.....

one example: Array method "indexOf"

thanks in advance.

cheers

Answer

Polifill for indexOf("item of array")
add this script in your project and you will be able to use indexOf(array) thats available in ECMA5

// Polifill, IndexOf
// ECMA-262, 5, 15.4.4.14
// http://es5.github.io/#x15.4.4.14

if (!Array.prototype.indexOf) {
  Array.prototype.indexOf = function(searchElement, fromIndex) {
    var k;

if (this == null) {
      throw new TypeError('"this" is null or not defined');
    }

var O = Object(this);

var len = O.length >>> 0;

if (len === 0) {
      return -1;
    }

var n = +fromIndex || 0;

if (Math.abs(n) === Infinity) {
      n = 0;
    }

if (n >= len) {
      return -1;
    }

k = Math.max(n >= 0 ? n : len - Math.abs(n), 0);

while (k < len) {

if (k in O && O[k] === searchElement) {
        return k;
      }
      k++;
    }
    return -1;
  };
}

then you can use it:

var arr = ["All Systems", "Floor 1", "Room 1", "Room 3", "Room 4"];

var a = arr.indexOf("Room 1");
IR.Log(a);   // 2

+1
Voting
Dmitry Ryzhkov 2 years ago in iRidium Script • updated 9 months ago 5
Hello.
Please consider a new opportunity to work with lists of type List to develop new drivers.
At the moment the list is announced in the script,
var myList = Module.GetPopup ("myPopup"). GetItem ("myList");
It has the right to life in the development of drivers for i3 Lite.
In the transition to the development of drivers for i3 Pro it becomes a problem, because the driver is closed and it does not make a difference.
Therefore, you must manage the list of drivers through the channels (Commands and Feedback)
Thus to connect to the driver list is necessary and sufficient to throw drayveha channels on the list in the interface.
In the driver pressing on the list will be processed through IR.EVENT_CHANNEL_SET, and display information through Module.SetFeedback ('myList', [data]);
I am more than sure that there are nuances, but the meaning is clear about.

Answered
Nikolay Rusanov 6 days ago in iRidium Script • updated by Aleksandr Romanov (CTO) 5 days ago 5

I need to parse weather data which i get in json format as response to this url: http://api.openweathermap.org/data/2.5/weather?q=Moscow,Russia&units=metric&appid=072808c7b054b6b21a549dbbb3c936c0

(you can try)

Could anyone please point me to an example of how to get that in iridium script and then set 'temp':23.1 to a chanel value.

Thank you!

yogin 1 week ago in iRidium Script • updated 1 week ago 0

Hi,

Does anyone have an ip or http protocols for Openbox sat receivers?

Привет,

Есть ли у кого ip или http команды для управления спутниковыми ресиверами Openbox.

Waiting for user's reply
Iain Brew 1 week ago in iRidium Script • updated 1 week ago 4

Hello

I have a Yamaha AVR which I want to show feedback for inputs, volume etc. I am trying to understand the Javascript side of things. For example, if I want feedback as to the current volume, I query the AVR using "@MAIN:VOL=?" to which it responds a numerical value. 

I want to show this numerical item on a text item. Am I on the right track?

var driver =IR.GetDevice("Yamaha RXV-1067");
IR.AddListener(IR.EVENT_RECEIVE_DATA, driver, function("@MAIN:VOL=?")
{
   IR.Log(yamaha_volume) 
   IR.SetVariable("Drivers.Yamaha RXV-1067.yamaha_volume");          
});