Welcome!On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.
Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.
- a button in the Editor control panel, that activates a mode that copies visual settings (States) of a selected item onto any other items. Stamp make all items look similar in one click. The tool saves settings of all states of the sample-item and copies them on the recepient item. If the recepient has fewer stares, new ones are not added. If the recepinet has more states, extra states don't change their looks.
- Select [ stamp ] toll on the Editor tools panel, press and hold ctrl and click on one of the items of a project. Now this items is sample-item.
- Point the cursor on another item, click on it (option: click with held Alt) and visual settings of a graphical item are changed according to the sample-item.
- [ stamp] [ \/ ] - when an arrow netx to the tool is pressed, dropdown menu shows a list of parameters for copying: size, color,opasity, alfa, text, font size, image, icon, etc. Put ticks next to the parameters that are to be copied.
Installers need regular expressions in the GUI Editor. Examples: IF... THEN, IF ... AND ... DO ....; value 1 + value 2 = value 3, etc.
Please vote for this idea when you agree with me!
Duotecno is waiting for 2 years now for an promised feature: intelligent Drag & Drop.
This means: the installer select a node in the driver. In the node, several Commands and feedbacks are present: switch, dimm, temperature, etc.
With ONE drag & drop command, this 'node' is dropped on the group of items (switch, dimm, temperature buttons). This method saves the installer much, much time.
This feature is discussed and explained to Dmitry Shulgin and Anton Kamaev at ISE2015, and they know what Duotecno wants. They have all drawings how to do it, and in what way.
However, it's still not implemented in 3.0
Please implement this promised feature; it's usable for Duotecno installers, but also for HDL-installers.
It is not convenient to store the information in a separate text file. It would be good to have a tab on the right, next to Device, Project - Notes. When clicking on it the window with notes could appear. And you could add, delete notes and mark them done with indication of time.
Can we please look at reducing the time it takes to
1. save and run the emulator (by the way this should not say 'save' as it is not saving)
2. save and send to transfer
3. save the project
Why does it needs to save before running the emulator or sending to transfer?
On a reasonable sized project this can take 30-40 seconds. This is way too long. I use other professional programming IDE's and they do not take this long for similar sized (MB) project
This is a major frustration
It has been implemented from iRidium Studio 220.127.116.1111 (beta)
In a client project, iRidiium server combines all commands and feedbacks into one big driver.
In my current project with 6x Global Caches, 2 x Integras, Full Lighting, alarm system and MRA, this makes up to 1000 commands all in one long list.
To top it off, the commands/feedback are ordered by the order they were synched, so the commands/feedback may not be anywhere near the rest of the commands/feedback for that driver.
This makes it very slow going and frustrating to find what I want
The search at the top does not make it any faster.
Please Please Please
1. enable separate server drivers in the client, connecting to iRidium server on different ports (the way iRidium Gate works)
2. Add folders to iRidium Server in the client, matching the name of the drivers. Making it much easier and faster to find commands
Customer support service by UserEcho