Welcome!On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.
Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.
Installers need regular expressions in the GUI Editor. Examples: IF... THEN, IF ... AND ... DO ....; value 1 + value 2 = value 3, etc.
Please vote for this idea when you agree with me!
- a button in the Editor control panel, that activates a mode that copies visual settings (States) of a selected item onto any other items. Stamp make all items look similar in one click. The tool saves settings of all states of the sample-item and copies them on the recepient item. If the recepient has fewer stares, new ones are not added. If the recepinet has more states, extra states don't change their looks.
- Select [ stamp ] toll on the Editor tools panel, press and hold ctrl and click on one of the items of a project. Now this items is sample-item.
- Point the cursor on another item, click on it (option: click with held Alt) and visual settings of a graphical item are changed according to the sample-item.
- [ stamp] [ \/ ] - when an arrow netx to the tool is pressed, dropdown menu shows a list of parameters for copying: size, color,opasity, alfa, text, font size, image, icon, etc. Put ticks next to the parameters that are to be copied.
Duotecno is waiting for 2 years now for an promised feature: intelligent Drag & Drop.
This means: the installer select a node in the driver. In the node, several Commands and feedbacks are present: switch, dimm, temperature, etc.
With ONE drag & drop command, this 'node' is dropped on the group of items (switch, dimm, temperature buttons). This method saves the installer much, much time.
This feature is discussed and explained to Dmitry Shulgin and Anton Kamaev at ISE2015, and they know what Duotecno wants. They have all drawings how to do it, and in what way.
However, it's still not implemented in 3.0
Please implement this promised feature; it's usable for Duotecno installers, but also for HDL-installers.
It is not convenient to store the information in a separate text file. It would be good to have a tab on the right, next to Device, Project - Notes. When clicking on it the window with notes could appear. And you could add, delete notes and mark them done with indication of time.
Can we please look at reducing the time it takes to
1. save and run the emulator (by the way this should not say 'save' as it is not saving)
2. save and send to transfer
3. save the project
Why does it needs to save before running the emulator or sending to transfer?
On a reasonable sized project this can take 30-40 seconds. This is way too long. I use other professional programming IDE's and they do not take this long for similar sized (MB) project
This is a major frustration
It has been implemented from iRidium Studio 220.127.116.1111 (beta)
I think it's a good idea to have the function to rotate items in the editor.
Another idea is that you can draw circles without using the circle borders because the borders have a limitation in size.
I think this will give the editor users more possibilities to draw unique interfaces.
Customer support service by UserEcho