Welcome!On this forum you can discuss iRidium with other users. iRidium consist of 2 main components - i3 pro app and iRidium Server. Please post here your questions, ideas or errors you find.
Please send your questions to support team as a private messages.
- a button in the Editor control panel, that activates a mode that copies visual settings (States) of a selected item onto any other items. Stamp make all items look similar in one click. The tool saves settings of all states of the sample-item and copies them on the recepient item. If the recepient has fewer stares, new ones are not added. If the recepinet has more states, extra states don't change their looks.
- Select [ stamp ] toll on the Editor tools panel, press and hold ctrl and click on one of the items of a project. Now this items is sample-item.
- Point the cursor on another item, click on it (option: click with held Alt) and visual settings of a graphical item are changed according to the sample-item.
- [ stamp] [ \/ ] - when an arrow netx to the tool is pressed, dropdown menu shows a list of parameters for copying: size, color,opasity, alfa, text, font size, image, icon, etc. Put ticks next to the parameters that are to be copied.
Installers need regular expressions in the GUI Editor. Examples: IF... THEN, IF ... AND ... DO ....; value 1 + value 2 = value 3, etc.
Please vote for this idea when you agree with me!
Can we please look at reducing the time it takes to
1. save and run the emulator (by the way this should not say 'save' as it is not saving)
2. save and send to transfer
3. save the project
Why does it needs to save before running the emulator or sending to transfer?
On a reasonable sized project this can take 30-40 seconds. This is way too long. I use other professional programming IDE's and they do not take this long for similar sized (MB) project
This is a major frustration
Duotecno is waiting for 2 years now for an promised feature: intelligent Drag & Drop.
This means: the installer select a node in the driver. In the node, several Commands and feedbacks are present: switch, dimm, temperature, etc.
With ONE drag & drop command, this 'node' is dropped on the group of items (switch, dimm, temperature buttons). This method saves the installer much, much time.
This feature is discussed and explained to Dmitry Shulgin and Anton Kamaev at ISE2015, and they know what Duotecno wants. They have all drawings how to do it, and in what way.
However, it's still not implemented in 3.0
Please implement this promised feature; it's usable for Duotecno installers, but also for HDL-installers.
It is not convenient to store the information in a separate text file. It would be good to have a tab on the right, next to Device, Project - Notes. When clicking on it the window with notes could appear. And you could add, delete notes and mark them done with indication of time.
When installer scan the Domintell-bus, the description from the Domintell-commands and feedbacks are NOT imported in the GUI Editor.
The installer has to manually edit all descriptions of commands and feedbacks, and this take lot of time.
Please improve the scanning of Domintell-bus, so the names of the commands and feedbacks are displayed correct in the Project Device Tree.
In Domintell, now the installer has to go to the project to scan the Domintell-bus (connect the laptop to the installation and scan with the GUI Editor). This is not convinient.
Please add an option to import the DAP-files from Domintell directly in the GUI-editor, so the installer don't have to drive to the house of the end-user to scan the Domintell-bus.
Customer support service by UserEcho