[Studio2019][Sonos] Question of Sonos Native Driver
Francesco Zangara 2 years ago • updated by Tatiana Kiselyova (expert) 2 years ago • 1
In ref. of new Sonos native driver (https://dev.iridi.com/Sonos/en) compared with JS version:
- How can i change/select radio? On explorer popup not show it (explorer show only playlist and favorite folder)
- How can i select track on library? On explorer popup now show it (explorer show only playlist and favorite folder)
- How can i show/interact (clear, delete a track, add a track, ecc...) with current playlist?
- How can i group Sonos for manage as one?
- How can i show Current Radio Image?
Customer support service by UserEcho
In the current version, this is the only way, you can add radio stations and songs to the list of favorites and then you can include them from Explorer
In the latest release, we added the ability to display the current playlist from the js version, but so far only you can choose to play it or clear it completely
Grouping is available so far only through the official application
Try using feedback Container image
In this driver, we have implemented all the available features open in the official API, from all this we have added only the current playlist from the old driver