Just ran some testing on i3 lite with Iphone7 again. Domintell system with 2x DBIR01 relay, 1x button(1x), 1x button (6x), dimmer module, shutter module (latest 2 are not tested today)
Clean install of i3lite, new project created. No server
When creating the very basics interface, I'm organising my home.
So far the following things I find an issue:
- When I choose from 'template' house, I can't insert more than 1 bathroom, as there is already one listed on the second floor. I understand this is the case for other rooms as well. To fix this, I have to add a different room, change the name and change the icon.
- Once I inserted some rooms, I would like to organise them. Make a different order. This does not seem to be possible.
- I cant't find an Icon suitable for a basement (minus 1 for example?)
- After scanning with Domintell Scanner, I get the names of the different relays on the DBIR01 from the Domintell system (seems to work fine, I'll change in other post concerning the relay names.
- After assigning relay widgets to rooms, I try controlling the relays with the widgets. As stated in another post, the relays can not be switched. However, when i change a relay by domintell switch or with programming interface (Domintell), I do receive the feedback from the relay's status. However, this doesn't work in the system configuration section.
I hope this gives you some ideas.
We really look forward to working with the i3lite app and Domintell as we have more projects pending.
Customer support service by UserEcho