iRidiumSetup package includes:
- iRidium Client is a client to launch ready Windows projects.
- iRidium Studio is a tool to create graphical user interfaces (GUI).
- iRidium Transfer is a tool to launch interfaces on control panels and the server.
- iRidium Util is a tool to get serial numbers.
- iRidium Server is a server to launch ready projects (two versions: x64 и x32).
To setup iRidium mobile application package on your PC, do the following:
1. Download Setup iRidium.
2. During installation, choose an destination folder where iRidiumMobile 3.0 will be installed (by default it will be installed here: C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\iRidium3 beta v3.0.0..).
3. Choose where to store your data for iRidium.
4. Choose what exactly you want to install.
- Full (by default)
4. Choose a autostart option of the Server for your version of Windows.
5. When installation is complete, you'll have iRidium Pro Ltd (select in step 2) folder that includes:
- Editor folder: contains files for the new version - iRidium Studio 3.0 (earlier iRidium GUI Editor).
- Client folder: contains files of iRidium client for Windows.
- Transfer folder: contains files of iRidium Transfer.
- iRidium Server folder: contains files of iRidium Server for Windows.
6. When installation is complete, you'll have a folder that contains configuration files for iRidium mobile. Here is a way to it ...\Users\...\Documents\iRidium pro documents beta (you can change in step 3). The foler contains:
- iRidium folder: contains an unpacked project, irconfig.xml and other settings files.
- Studio folder has the following architecture:
- Gallery - folder for your gallery.
- Sound - folder with sounds used in the editor.
- Log - logs sorted by date.
7. In the future to launch iRidium Studio, use the contents of iRidium3 beta Components folder created on the desktop. It stores labels for quick access to components of iRidium mobile:
How to Make a Server Project
Customer support service by UserEcho