To Open the Web-interface - Learn the Server IP-адрес
To open the server web-interface, you need to know its IP-address. You can learn it via iRidium Transfer.
Important! The server and the device with running Transfer must be in one local network. How to learn the IP-address:
- Start iRidium Transfer.
- Click on the icon of network scanning.
- Wait until the whole local network is scanned.
- Select the required server in the list (for example, on Iridium_KNX(Serer)_15):
- You will see the server IP-address in the Last IP field.
To open the web-interface, open the browser and write the device IP-address and its port (8888 for all devices) in the search box. For example:
P.S. In the future you will be able to open the server web-interface in iRidium Transfer.
- Select the required server
- Right-click on its name
- Click on "Show web-interface" in the appeared menu
Customer support service by UserEcho